xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Statistics Don't Update

Ummm... problem for me .... yes it looks funny to have a "staff" to have issues with the hosting's systems ... but I have trouble.My cPanel statistics don't update at all like disc usage, bandwidth used and stuff like that. I don't actually know how much I'm using anymore.xboxrulz

yeah my bandwidth doesnt update, it just shows 0 out of 10000 megabytes.i have to go to the awstats thing or wotever its called to see how much ive used.everything else works though, just not the bandwidth.

yeah im gonna buy paid hosting once ive got my site done. the main reason is that this forum is becoming less active and theres nothing to post in or about. another reason is that ill need to access shoutcast statistics and Xisto has blocked accessing ports or something. the main reason i wanna get paid hosting is so i dont have to worry about posting and keeping my credits up.

I know I maybe answering my own question here but have you guys been reporting these problems at https://support.xisto.com/ at all? It would seem that these problems are piling up, and it seems they can't get fixed in house at the moment. So what I suggest to the mods is find out all the problems that are going on at Xisto and draw up a large ticket for Xisto - Support to start fixing these problems.

Easier said than done, there are just way too many problems to sum it up, unless a mod here seriously have unlimited time to waste. I'm piled by projects at school, else I'd gladly forward all these stupid problems (which shouldn't be problems from the beginning) to Xisto.xboxrulz

I'm having the same issues, plus the more detailed stats aren't updating either. At first I thought it was just leftover glitches from when my account was suspended, but it lasted over a month after I got unsuspended, so I'm not so sure anymore. I've looked into the problem as much as I can, but without better access to information on the server, that's not much.~Viz

Yeah, the same thing for me, even though Awstats don't update, I can push the update button manually to get the latest information, but when watching bandwidth in the control panel.. it didn't update since August 2007 and doesn't show anything further and there doesn't seem to be any update button, this makes me wonder if we have unmetered bandwidth and not 10gb a month? ;] due to for so much months it is always 0/10 GB ;D

Well its seems trap is having a similar problem and if the awstats don't update when you click the update button then something is wrong with your account. Also from the post the reason it doesn't refresh like it should was that the automatic refresh was turned off because the amount of resources it was using on the server. So I would think that with enough reports sent in maybe that will be turned on again.

To me, it would seem fine that awstats only updates when you hit the update button....afterall that would lower the resource usage on the server a ton and even out stats updates....because not everybody needs statistics to update all the time.As for the other issue, I think that is something xisto will have to work on, but if I had to guess, you don't have unmetered bandwidth or anything, it is just that cPanel is not correctly showing the information. I could be wrong about this, as I am just basing this off of some experience I had as an admin of another free hosting company a while back, where we had some of the same issues with stats updating in cPanel.

yeah mine work too now!when i logged into my cpanel earlier on today, it made me put in my email address again for some reason. and then when it went to cpanel, my bandwidth counter worked! aparantly alot of hosts have this problem, it must be a cpanel bug? like a thousand dollars and its got bugs, how sad. lol

yeah mine work too now!
when i logged into my cpanel earlier on today, it made me put in my email address again for some reason. and then when it went to cpanel, my bandwidth counter worked! aparantly alot of hosts have this problem, it must be a cpanel bug? like a thousand dollars and its got bugs, how sad. lol

I think the most important part is that it is finally fixed. That's what's important.

xboxrulz

Nice to know that it is fixed (I wouldn't be able to also confirm this, as I no longer have hosting with Xisto, but rather with Xisto - Web Hosting, which I never had a statistics update problem).Maybe what the problem was could be described in a little more detail? Was it an issue with cPanel itself, or some configuration thing, or what?