xisto Community
Spazz

What Do You Think?... what

What do you think of my site  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you know, it's a start; and thats what counts. Now, I'm sure you'll probebly look back on some of your site, but don't let that keep you down. Everone has to start somwhere. Am I right or am I right? So, just keep building, you'll get it. And, thats alot better than my first one! man! the main thing you need to fix, is your table on the left. It kinda clashes with the background. But, you'll get it. No worries. But, I like your member thing. lol, I laughed when I saw me up there. Good jon dude, keep it up!

Spazz

Rell good for a starter, Like nick i was far far worse.

PS: Happy Birthday 29th March 2005 :)

From

.::DAMAN::.

Needs alot of work. The background is WAY too distracting and the navigation leaves alot to be desired. I voted that it sucked... but that was before I saw that you were a beginner, and that you had already planned on changing the overall theme. If I were a little more awake this morning I may have given you a higher score, or abstained from voting and just putting my comments in a post such as this rather than putting a negative vote. Keep working on it, I am sure you will improve.

i voted not bad for a beginner. I didn't even know how to use a table when I first started but i think your table is way too wide...

Again, it's not bad considering you built it in less than two days, but there's always room for improvement. Some bits are a bit distracting...and there are too many popups (although that's because of the host).

Seems like there are a lot of advertisements popping up on me, but I guess that would change one you get hosted on Xisto.Other than that, the website is too textual for my taste, I think I'd like to see some pictures as well, it would be much more visually appealing.Also, you might want to change the green theme, it doesn't look good in my opinion, but that might be just personal taste.Just my two cents.

its a good start and well done but there is room for imporvement. its not modern and is a bit too cluttered. the add at the beginning is quite anoying especially if you are a regular visitor to the site. but it is allright and better than anything i could do so good job.