xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jbitkill

My Account Is Suspended!

Dear Xisto,My free web hosting account at jbitkill.astahost.com has been suspended. Can you explain why? If it is a user on my forum, I will take action to warn/ban the user causing this suspenion.Thanksjbitkill

An account is usualy suspended because you don't have enough credit (= you don't post enough on these forums). You'll need to get your credits above a certain amount (something about 5 credits) to get your account un-suspended.

Everyone you need to go to https://support.xisto.com/ and let them know your accounts have been suspended. Last week server upgrade happen on two servers and accounts on trap started to become suspended either from being in the negative or having anywhere between 0-4 credits.

Again go to https://support.xisto.com/ and let the tech know your site has been suspended.

a Heads up to the other suspended members, I am now unsuspended :rolleyes:I had a live chat with the techies and mine is sorted - In my tickets i said about the other users so hopefully you will all get sorted out soon;)

The recent server upgrades cause a little chaos with OpaQue's hosting credit scripts. Now that OpaQue fixed the problem there should not be any more suspension without a valid reason.This topic is closed. Please contact me or OpaQue if you experience suspension out of the ordinary. Thank you.