xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alex@Synergy

Script To Check Local User Accounts

Hi all,I am new to scripting and I've been asked to create a script that when run, will check the Local users on the machine and report back with the username & what group memberships that account has.This will be run about 20-30 Windows Server 2003 Enterprise/Standard servers, I have novice level of scripting so if anyone can help that would be great!Thanks,AlP.S. If there are any other details you need to know just ask :rolleyes:

Hi all,
I am new to scripting and I've been asked to create a script that when run, will check the Local users on the machine and report back with the username & what group memberships that account has.

This will be run about 20-30 Windows Server 2003 Enterprise/Standard servers, I have novice level of scripting so if anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks,

Al

P.S. If there are any other details you need to know just ask :rolleyes:

If these machines are on a domain, I'd suggest just using LDAP via the dsquery command to do this...if they're local accounts only (though I can't imagine why you would want to have 20-30 windows machines to manage without using a domain controller) you could look into the Windows Management Instrumentation Client (wmic) documentation...you can get pretty much anything you want out of the system using that command.

Extracting data from a frame in html using webcontrolScript To Check Local User Accounts

Hi all,

I am new here. 

I am trying to find a method to extract some data from a frame in a html page using web control using VB/C++. The MSDN pages are not helpful. If anybody could help it will be great

Thanks

-question by peter