xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kgd2006

Cyber Sale Monday What did you guys buy one Cyber Sale Monday

On the morning of cyber sale monday, I was caught by the wind and ended up getting a bunch of pc upgrades for my current computer from deals from various sites. On cyber sale monday I was able to purchase the following things:-2 nvidia geforce 8600gt sli cards-seagate 500gb 32mb cache internal harddrive-2 2gb kingston ram sticks-2 2gb kingston usb flashdrivesfrom this list I probably spent around four hundred dollars total on cyber sale monday. A lot more than what I wanted to spend, but when I bought one thing it lead to another, couldnt control my urges and ended up getting more than I wanted. Hopefully I made wise picks on the deals that were offered from the various sites that I shopped at. So what did you guys happen to spend your money on monday, I know there are probably someone out there that probably spent twice as much as me.

I've never heard of this 'cyber sale monday' :| I assume its just a huge well known day to have mega sales online on tech stuff after black friday? Weird that I didn't know about it haha, maybe I did and forgot, who knows. Either way I'm broke so I guess it wouldn't affect me =( Cool that you got lots of goodies though

ive never heard of a cyber sale monday.then again, probably not an australian thing i gather. i wish it was though and i wish id heard of it, my computer could do with some upgrading.i want a new sound card, i need a new cd/dvd burner and player sicne i stuffed the one i currently have. i want to upgrade to 2 gigabytes of ram and i want a new hard drive. a new graphics card would also be nice. i think im gonna need a new fan in the near future too.

I've never heard of this 'cyber sale monday' :| I assume its just a huge well known day to have mega sales online on tech stuff after black friday? Weird that I didn't know about it haha, maybe I did and forgot, who knows. Either way I'm broke so I guess it wouldn't affect me =( Cool that you got lots of goodies though

They had cybersale Monday at Canada Computers after the American Thanksgiving.

xboxrulz

I've never heard of this "cyber sale" either. I've heard of black fridays, but I don't think they have that in Canada. This would explain my friends awesome deal on his new 500GB external drives he has been bragging me about for his new iMac. He has a 500GB drive just for Time Machine on leopard, and another 500GB drive for a dual boot for Vista.

I've never heard of this "cyber sale" either. I've heard of black fridays, but I don't think they have that in Canada. This would explain my friends awesome deal on his new 500GB external drives he has been bragging me about for his new iMac. He has a 500GB drive just for Time Machine on leopard, and another 500GB drive for a dual boot for Vista.

lol, hate to break it to you, but some electronic stores actually did like Apple, Best Buy, Canada Computers, Futureshop and etc.

xboxrulz