xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quatrux

My Account it seems to be suspended?

I just noticed, that my account on Xisto has been suspended, but as I know, I did have enough credits and still have, I thought, ok maybe it is due to I moved the domain to another server because sometime ago my account didn't work here for sometime and I didn't have time to move it back, but I also noticed that I can't connect to my ftp account and I have some files I want to have before I can leave the hosting or something, and I can't even access cpanel, I would want to access it to take my mysql stuff and raw files and similar stuff, but then again as I know nobody change or block my password if an account gets suspended, it just redirects to an suspended account url with htaccess.. So was I hacked or something? or I really got suspended??? :rolleyes:

I have found the same problem. Every page from my website redirects to the suspend page and I cannot access CPanel, FTP or my emails. My credits, as far as i know, have not dropped below 0, but they have been close (around 3 or 4 credits)EDIT: I was able to last access the site and CPanel on the 24th of Nov.

Edited by Jimmy89 (see edit history)

Well what timing!!!Yesterday I ordered a paid hosting account here at Xisto - Web Hosting.This morning I started moving all my sites over to the new host and re pointing the domain names.After many hours I finally got most of it done.Then I had to login to retrive something I needed and wham my account is now suspended!!Ive been on FTP all morning long doing backups and MYSql backups, I think its really odd that its happened now just as my sites are being re pointed ;(As for credits thats not the problem I have 12.5 credits before this post so prolly 15 afterwards ;(Does anyone know whats going on?Mark;)

Seems this is a serious bug or something, or someone has hacked something.. Or it could have just been a clean up of stupid accounts :rolleyes:

I was getting a bit worried that I had done something wrong, but more and more people are having this problem, so its not just me! (Not that I have been doing anything that would warrant suspension! :rolleyes:)