xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
trumpet1405241551

Whats Your Favorite Sport

shopping B) Sporting is nothing for me, going to school by bike (2x 13km a day) is more than enough for me :) . Other than that, flagswinging (if you'd call it a sport) is my all time favourite :rolleyes:

Well, I used to do more sporting in the past ;D But still my favourite sport is Football, the one in USA is usually called Soccer though, I think ;D It's really a great game, but requires a lot of players if you want to play some game with friends.. Sometimes I play Basketball ;] but my I think I am to short for it, so I don't really care if I loose or win ;D Eventually I like inside games for my pleasure on weekends or similar, that includes Pool, Bowling..Oh, by the way, for over three years I was exercising in Gym, this is in some way can be called sporting B) But when you need to study and work and do other things - sporting gets out of your way.. :rolleyes:

Well, I used to do more sporting in the past ;D But still my favourite sport is Football, the one in USA is usually called Soccer though, I think ;D It's really a great game, but requires a lot of players if you want to play some game with friends.. Sometimes I play Basketball ;] but my I think I am to short for it, so I don't really care if I loose or win ;D Eventually I like inside games for my pleasure on weekends or similar, that includes Pool, Bowling..
Oh, by the way, for over three years I was exercising in Gym, this is in some way can be called sporting B) But when you need to study and work and do other things - sporting gets out of your way.. :rolleyes:

I've never known the difference between football and soccer :) . Is soccer the game you play with an oval ball or is that football ?
I've also hear the word fussball, but that might be a German one :P

FootballBasketball
Cricket
Baseball
American Football
And One For The Girls,
Shopping
Please Choose :rolleyes:

-Dafty

Shopping is not a sport. Its purpose is closer to the drinking sessions for men.

For sports, I go for bowling and swimming. I like bowling because there is no height or weight requirement and I can do it solo if I really want to. I swim to strengthen my respiratory system.

For exercise, my favorite is a power walk in the early morning.

Soccer is my favorite sport. I don't personally play, a little old for that. My children have all played and my 18 year old son is going to play for college if one will give him enough money to be able to attend. I understand soccer and love watching it. I helped coach in our younger years when the kids were young. It was a lot of fun. My son also was the field goal kicker for the football team this year. Did really good at that too. I don't really like football, but I enjoyed it more this year. ^_^