xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icash

Counter Strike Server Anyone interested?

If anyone is interested in a CS dedicated server, post here. I don't know if I will host it for free, though there are the exceptions.Is anyone willing to offer me something small in return for a CS dedicated server?I can install any mods you want on it, e.g. warcraft mod, superhero mod, you are able to turn them on and off using rcon.Anyone interested?

cs server

Counter Strike Server

Replying to icash

Hi there,

You said you could setup a cs server now do you also setup world of warcraft servers. How much will you charge me I live in INDIA delhi. Reply soon to discuss more on this.

-reply by monish05m

i'm interesting in a counter-stike server too!if anyone knows who has servers in brazil, please contact me!i have a clan here and we play nice :)if somebody want to see our videos, email me and we can talk about.. =)you can find me at uol.com.br servers.. nickname: dks or surfer bye!

If anyone is interested in a CS dedicated server, post here. I don't know if I will host it for free, though there are the exceptions.
Is anyone willing to offer me something small in return for a CS dedicated server?

I can install any mods you want on it, e.g. warcraft mod, superhero mod, you are able to turn them on and off using rcon.

Anyone interested?

well I do have my own server running but right now it is down. it has one of the paid versions on mccodes and I paid $300for it and I installed it on a server and about 2 days later, the website went down for a few days. the ratings for that web server is dropping about 86.7% up time. I'm looking for a server that will stay up all the time. I would like to register for go daddy.com but the thing is, I don't have enough money to pay for a domain and a web server per month. I need something free that is way better than the last server I've been in and I need to transfer all my data from mySQL on the last server onto here.

If anyone is interested in a CS dedicated server, post here. I don't know if I will host it for free, though there are the exceptions.
Is anyone willing to offer me something small in return for a CS dedicated server?

I can install any mods you want on it, e.g. warcraft mod, superhero mod, you are able to turn them on and off using rcon.

Anyone interested?

It depends..I have some questions for ya.

1. How much are you selling it for? I mean I have some offers for ya that do not invole money.

2. Will I get good FPS? I do not want to be lagging like crazy on a server that is practicaly mine.

3. PM me with the answers or just post here.

Thanks,
Havok