xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flawless008

Call Of Duty 4 - My Review

This is my personal review of Call of Duty 4...Graphics: Very high quality + great FPS--For full quality graphics you definately need a good video card.Gameplay: Very realistic, therefore less competitive from CoD:2.Rankings: Very good, weapons disributed very well.Final Rating: 9/10What would you give?

I've been a COD fan since COD 1 but I've only played the COD 4 demo and a bit of multiplayer at a friends house so this isn't entirely accurate but from what I've seen:Graphics: 7/10 (good but not that good)Gameplay: 7/10 (fun as but your route through the missions is too forced, it shold be more open like Crysis but obviously not that open)Weapons: 8/10 (the weapons are very well done and there is a good variety)Multiplayer: 9/10 (this was so fun to play, worth paying full price in itself)Overall: 8.5/10Comment:Ok, it gets repetitive and the missions have too forced routes but the multiplayer system is one of the best and this is definatly a game worth getting if you can play it on you computer at a reasonable detail.