xisto Community
quiksilver

Have You Played Ogame? the massive multiplayer online game

Ogame is a lot of fun. I have an account on universe two and one on universe 4. In universe two I currently have 383 points and am in the Wicked alliance. I just started my universe two account today so I have 0 points and am in no alliance. Do you play? If so how many points do you have? What alliance are you? in if any.

Looks like an interesting game. The story behind it is intriguing, and shows promise. However, I don't think I'll sign up. I seem to lose interest in many on-line games after a few days, and I feel that this will be no different.But otherwise, it looks like a good game.

I have not played oline gaming with Pc or Ps2 link up. I haven't got any of the cabels or that :'(. Hopefully i will soon and then i can play online. Loads of people say its great and i want to join in with that!

Looks like an interesting game. The story behind it is intriguing, and shows promise. However, I don't think I'll sign up. I seem to lose interest in many on-line games after a few days, and I feel that this will be no different.

But otherwise, it looks like a good game

Notice from jlhaslip:
Up to your old tricks?
Warning issued. Do Not Cut and Paste other people's postings.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/9450-have-you-played-ogame-the-massive-multiplayer-online-game/

I had to google >.>

Ogame

Anywayz, I'm not into space-like games, they are often turnbased and just not my style, MMORPGs are the way to go :o

66206[/snapback]

Hehe space fighting games are not for me either. I prefer weapon fighting games like runescape. Even the army system in this forum is better than space games, in my opinion. I love battleaxes!

Well, I haven't played this game in over a month. I checked the other day and my account was deleted. My brother and a few other people I know still use it, but I will not be creating a new account.If you are ever bored though I do recommend you signing up.

The game looks promising, I signed up already and I think that I will start playing it tomorrow. I suggest playing Dofus though. Some one here already posted about it. Go check out there post and see what I mean.

Personally, I really am not sure I like it that much... Yeah, the story's not bad...but I really think that the creators didn't do the most amazing job. Probably not a game I'm going to play...

lol, I'm practically addicted to ogame... I have 81 000 points in uni 2 and I'm in the IFA alliance. I gotta say, though, ogame is WICKED. Practically all the stuff in it is real, such as plasma technology and deuterium (heavy hydrogen). If you want, you can IM me in ogame... my name's Mortanis