xisto Community
sparkx

Hosting Not Working For Some Reason?

I put this under Cpanel because that doesn't work either. This forum works fine but whenever I go to my site I get an odd error I have never seen before. First off it takes a long time to load and for the times that it actually does load I get some HTML tag showing.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

That is all that is on the page. Everything else is just blank. Usually when I get errors like this I wait a few hours and it works again, but this error has been happening on an off for a few days now. Is there a problem with my account? I have enough host credits. Maby other people have had a simalur error.
Note: This is not the same as the time-out error.
Maby it is my computer. (I don't see how because it is php but maby it is). I am using Windows XP Home SP 2 and browsing with Opera. I recently did some things with the registry but they shouldn't be affecting my web connection.
Thanks and I hope that someone can find the cause of this problem.
Sparkx

I know that Gamma server is under intense load right now. I'm not sure about the other servers. I'm trying to notify people who have the capabiliy to do something about it. Please be patient, and know that it is likely not your account.~Viz