xisto Community
levimage

Good Portable Hand-helds For Rpg Emulation(s)/port(s)?

Hi there. I'm am interested in knowing what would be a good portable device to own nowdays which could support emulation and the porting over of existing games (e.g. roms) along with the ability to upload/download created RPG like games. I'd like to keep this topic ongoing list the various options out there and how they can be acquired. With the new devices out there I'm sure there is one on the market or in development with features like:1) processing power3) resolution size4) memory/storage5) battery power6) wireless/internet networking capability7) WiFi phone8) photo camera9) expansion via card(s), memory10) GPSI've owned an HP PocketPC with a ARM processor. It does okay with NES but sucks with SNES emulation. It was purchased in 2002 so it is kinda old.

The Palm T|X is affordable and has decent features. It has all those features except a camera, a phone, or a GPS. There are also some decent emulators for it.But remember, only use an emulator if you already own the actual game AND console.