xisto Community
virtualhost

(english) Ccleaner (brasiliam) Translated To English By Google Tradutor (Brasil) CCLEANER - Remova o que não presta de seu PC

Delete files that let your computer slower, or errors in the registry.

Delete arquivos desnecessĂĄrios de seu PC ou erros no registro.

Tuto
( Tutoriais )

-> How to remove unnecessary files?
( Como remover arquivos inĂşteis? )

open CCLEANER
( abra o CCLEANER )

Install the program
( Instale o programa )

Click in Cleaner -> Select Files desired -> Analyze
( Clique en Limpeza -> Selecione os arquivos desejados -> Execute a limpesa )

Several files will be found, cache, files in the trash, and others
( Alguns arquivos inĂşteis, cache, arquivos da lixeira serĂŁo exibidos )

Wait
( Aguarde )

Click in Run Cleaner -> Ok
( Clique em remover arquivos -> Ok)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
( Baixe aqui )

Soon How to delete errors registry ;)

Edited by Virtual Host (see edit history)

Delete files that let your computer slower, or errors in the registry.

Delete arquivos desnecessĂĄrios de seu PC ou erros no registro.

Tuto

( Tutoriais )

-> How to remove unnecessary files?

( Como remover arquivos inĂşteis? )

open CCLEANER

( abra o CCLEANER )

Install the program

( Instale o programa )

Click in Cleaner -> Select Files desired -> Analyze

( Clique en Limpeza -> Selecione os arquivos desejados -> Execute a limpesa )

Several files will be found, cache, files in the trash, and others

( Alguns arquivos inĂşteis, cache, arquivos da lixeira serĂŁo exibidos )

Wait

( Aguarde )

Click in Run Cleaner -> Ok

( Clique em remover arquivos -> Ok)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

( Baixe aqui )

Soon How to delete errors registry ;)

The correct URL to download is this.

Best regards,

CCleaner is a very nice program. The name isn't that professional, but it sure is useful. I've used it many times before. The best thing about it is that it isn't annoying at all. Nothing running in the background, no random notices, and it only asks you to update when you start it. After running it, you can definitely feel a difference is speed.I give CCleaner a 4.9/5 for the unprofessional name. (5/5 would be perfect, so 4.9 seems more suitable of a rating.)

Edited by ss2man44 (see edit history)

CCleaner is a very nice program. The name isn't that professional, but it sure is useful. I've used it many times before. The best thing about it is that it isn't annoying at all. Nothing running in the background, no random notices, and it only asks you to update when you start it. After running it, you can definitely feel a difference is speed.

I give CCleaner a 4.9/5 for the unprofessional name. (5/5 would be perfect, so 4.9 seems more suitable of a rating.)

Hey CCleaner is a great program. I'd give it a 5/5. Not noted here are the various builds available for of it. There is a slim version (the one I use), and a portable version (for running from removable media like flash drives/CD-Rs), and the regular verison which might have an add-on like google toolbar.

I like the feature where you can scan the pc and make registry backups before you delete. There are two seperate scans. You can do a cleaner scan (scan for files) or a registry scan. You can scan one or both if you like. Startup scans are possible.

Another feature I like is you can specify what type of files and folders to check; therefore, giving you more control over your cleaning methods as opposed to other software that cost money. :P

A setting which is not set by default which I turn on is the File deletion options. They range from: 1, 3, 7, 35 scan on files to be deleted. (with the newer faster SATA drives the setting this to 7 and above is not that bad). There are options for accessing the program. Start menu, desktop shortcut, Quick Launch toolbar, or integration with the recycle bin (right click).

Updates are come out monthly or so. The newer updates supports detection of new software and offer minor bug fixes, which enhance performance.

I recommend this software for anyone who is in the mood for troubleshooting and optimizing their computer/laptop. I is also great for people who like testing software and are constantly installing and uninstalling software. Like I said before I'd give it a 5/5. ;)

Levimage