xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ronel

Through Aspartame: Want To Die Or Not The SWEET way of dying from foods.

An Easy Question  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In today's time, MANY of what you call safe are the most gradual dying processes in the history of the food industry.

Want To DIE Quickly Or Not?

If yes.... :P

(You really want to die, don't you?)

Just drink 8 cans of diet coke a day. :angry::P:P

Eat all sugar-free gums and candies you could get. ;)

Just take your "vitamins." ;)

...and see if a simple doctor can explain what sickness will you get :P.

This is the point....if you look at the ingredients for you Diet Coke, Orbit Gum(popular in the Philippines), Vitamins and or just simple suger-free candy, you see an ingredient: Aspartame. Aspartame is a deadly poison whom countries say its safe.

(what?) ;)

S A F E? :P:angry:

To tell you the truth aspartame ain't safe!

These are about 89 reasons(side effects) to not take medicines and foods with aspartame.

blindness in one or both eyes

decreased vision

blurring

bright flashes

squiggly lines

tunnel vision

decreased night vision

pain in one or both eyes

decreased tears

trouble with contact lenses

bulging eyes

tinnitus - ringing or buzzing sound

severe intolerance of noise

marked hearing impairment

epileptic seizures

headaches

migraines

dizziness

unsteadiness

confusion

memory loss

severe drowsiness

severe sleepiness

paresthesia or numbness of the limbs

severe slurring of speech

severe hyperactivity

restless legs

atypical facial pain

severe tremors

severe depression

irritability

aggression

anxiety

personality changes

insomnia

phobias

palpitations

tachycardia

shortness of breath

recent high blood pressure

nausea

diarrhea, sometimes with blood in stools

abdominal pain

pain when swallowing

itching without a rash

lip and mouth reactions

hives

aggravated respiratory allergies such as asthma

loss of control of diabetes

menstrual changes

marked thinning or loss of hair

marked weight loss (you think this is good, look at the next symptom)

gradual weight gain

aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)

severe PMS

frequency of voiding

burning during urination

excessive thirst

fluid retention

leg swelling

bloating

increased susceptibility to infection

(may cause....)

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Epstein-Barr

Post-Polio Syndrome

Lyme Disease

Grave’s Disease

Meniere’s Disease

Alzheimer’s Disease

ALS

Epilepsy

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

EMS

Hypothyroidism

Mercury sensitivity from Amalgam fillings

Fibromyalgia

Lupus

non-Hodgkins

Lymphoma

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

(below are THE most critical side effects of them all)

irreversible brain damage

birth defects, including mental retardation

peptic ulcers

aspartame addiction and increased craving for sweets

hyperactivity in children

severe depression

aggressive behavior

suicidal tendencies

most importantly: DEATH

The solution to NOT Die quickly.... :angry:

Avoid at all costs, foods with aspartame! :angry:

Just don't eat or drink the junk food.

Be careful of what you take in.

Or just don't eat artificially made food.(hard :o )

If someone died for no reason, it maybe because of drinking too much diet softdrinks. :(:P

So good luck detoxifying yourself!

so your telling how to kill our selves? ive never heard of aspartame and since its aparantly safe then it doesnt bother me since a whole 1 person says its dangerous (1 person saying so that i no of i mean)yeah but ur basically telling us how we can die anyways. i dont drink diet coke to start with, i drink coke zero, normal coke and the best flavoured coke ever, vanilla coke!

so your telling how to kill our selves? ive never heard of aspartame and since its aparantly safe then it doesnt bother me since a whole 1 person says its dangerous (1 person saying so that i no of i mean)

yeah but ur basically telling us how we can die anyways. i dont drink diet coke to start with, i drink coke zero, normal coke and the best flavoured coke ever, vanilla coke!

Newsflash:

Buy a light coke, and look at the ingredients

Not only me pursades this:http://www.sweetpoison.com/ or look at Google.

Anyway, what is Coke Zero? There isn't one in the Philippines.

We have Pepsi Max, but still....There are artificial sweeteners are in ANY "sugar-free" softdrinks!Look again at the ingredients of that Coke Zero or Pepsi Max.Does it have at least one of the following?1)Aspartame2)Neotame3)Surcalose4)Acesulfame-K5)Cyclamates6)Saccharin7)SteviaIf it does, then it is a certified killing coke....but I really think all softdrinks can be poisonous, that is why Shem, in the Bible, lived about 400 years.

Edited by Ronel (see edit history)

Oh give me a break!!!!!!All of the symptoms you listed could be caused by diabetes, obesity, heart desease and probably 100's of other illnesses.If you eat lots of sugar ---- you can die from that, If you eat aspartame ----- you say you can die from that.If you eat lots of fat, you can increase your cholestrol if your body can't break it down, and you can die from that.If someone suffers from depression they can die from that -----Take your pick ---You WILL die from something ----- that is a given.My mother watched what she ate, and then she died in 13 weeks from lung cancer. She worked for 30 years in a frabic related industry. The dyes and fabric dust she breathed for all of those years killed her.you live your life your way, and I will live mine my way. We will both die of something.

You can die by doing a lot of things. Why bother about dying from asparatame? I heard that it can kill you, but so can many other things in this world. Alot of the diseases that we get today in the USA and so-called developed nations is from lifestyle choices anyways. Soda is not good for us and to feed to our kids, but what are we bombarded by every time we turn on the tv? Commercials and advertisements when we are driving in our cars inviting us to drink Coke or Coke products, or Pepsi or pepsi products. There are so many things that are bad for us, but if we really focus on that, then there's no way we could enjoy our lives.My advice would be to do your best to do what's good for yourself and your family. If you want to indulge in something that's good for you, do so at your own risk. Just don't endanger other people.

I have a healthy dose of skepticism for any of these health studies. Every few years the findings change, and all of a sudden it doesn't really matter what you're eating, some study has shown it can kill you. Then things like caffeine studies. one finds it prevents this certain type of cancer, and another study finds it causes something else. I think my favorite quote for these things is that one that says "It is now clinically proven that laboratory testing causes cancer in rats". That's about the only one I'd accept right now. Sadly ironic.

I tell u why some alternative sweetners are poisonous.

It is because those sweetners are the ones that can't be used by the cells!

And without energy + the accumulating aspartame in the body = side effects.

Anyone get it now? :rolleyes:

sure! huh? B)

I don't know where you get the facts that aspartame is 100% lethal. It's still being debated by doctors and scientists worldwide. Until it's been 100% proven, you have a pretty wide chance of being wrong.

All I can dig up are articles that say aspartame is safe and have no links of killing humans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame_controversy

Other than that, I don't eat aspartame anyways, I eat real sugar, from sugar cane and sugar beets.

xboxrulz