xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Network1405241550

Some Specs I Need

hi guys, i was just wondering two things, i need these settings because i need to tweak my game, which i coded server-side on another server, and it might not like asta, so i am just trying to get rid of some possibile compatibility issues.the first is REGISTER_GLOBALS, is it on or off?the second i need is SAFE_MODE, again, is this on or off?thank you~Network

Even though I am on trap the settings should apply here, REGISTER_GLOBALS is off and SAFE_MODE mode is off as well, hopefully that answers and solves the problems you might have about having a hosting account here on asta.

Well, you can control these settings on a directory by directory basis.

Just add an .htaccess file to the directory you want to turn these settings on or off in and write the following code to it:

php_flag safe_mode onphp_flag register_globals on

Remember that any directory inside of the directory you change the settings on will also be affected.

vujsa