xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warwickthaisoc

Fm2008

Ok.. do you mean Football Manager 2008 (sports interactive) or FIFA Manager 2008 (EA SPORTS) ??if it's Football manager, then I have to say I'm a little dissapointed. I was hopping for more, but It's almost the same game with a new graphic design which I don't like because it's all white.. it hurts my eyes!It has some nice (new) features, like the transfer centre, where you can check the status of your player negotiations with other clubs.The game has some bugs, apparently solved with patches, but it's really a very nice manager game, if you're new to this then you'll love it.___________________________________________________________About FIFA Manager 08, from EA SPORTS:It has changed its graphic interface, it looks clean and beautiful, it adjusts the color to your team's, and if you want you can change the color to the one you like.The game itself is good, you can even take control of one of the players on a match, but I don't like that feature, it's good that you can choose not to do that, but I bet there are some ppl out there who love that feature.The rest is pretty much like the previous FIFA manager games, which is pretty good but Football manager is more real IMO.