xisto Community
anakintyler

Get A Free Xbox 360 No Charge And It Is A Legit Site! this is not spam at all this is very true

We always want something like an xbox 360 for free, but we know that theres always a catch with it like you have to pay or its not a legit site at all?

Well this time its neither this time you get it for free with no charge to you and it is fully legit and was seen on cnn!

If you follow the following steps shown below you will have an xbox 360 in no time!

Ok heres how you do it.

Go to this website http://www.360elite4free.com/

Where it has signup click it and create an account make sure you have Referral instead of the points.

Choose the xbox 360 Elite (best to use as it takes hardly no credits ;))

Then click the offer tab at the top and go to page 4 choose the Stamps offer and when it loads up on the right corner it has where you can fill in some info do it.

Continue and type your credit card info etc and then download the software

Next launch the software and using your free 5 dollars that comes with the free trial print anything using it.

Ok heres the fun part

Go back to your account on 360Elite4Free and it will have a referall link copy it and then start sending it to everyone you know. After 12 people do the exact steps that I have shown above you will be able to complete your order and they will send you a free xbox 360 this is not a scam or anything it works and it was actually seen on nbc, and cnn.

If you want complete information on how to do this go here please

http://www.sell.com/

and here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ FKYVE__Mug

If you need any help with this plz feel free to message me at

tpittman4728@hotmail.com

but please use the link at the top so that I can also get me an xbox 360 thank you ;)

Edited by vujsa
Removed referral links from posts as it violates the forum rules. Additionally, YouTube has removed the content linked to as being malicious! (see edit history)

These programs are such a scam...they require so much effort to get the "free" product (between starting and canceling "free" trials and buying dumb crap you don't want)...it's just not worth it given how much money they make off of you. If you want to see what these *BLEEP*s do, just sign up for one using a spamgourmet address or a throwaway account that has no spam...within 2 weeks you'll be getting 30+ spam messages a day. Within 2 months it will climb to about 200. It's just not worth it.

Either you work for the company or have realy fallen for this.At the end of the day, it is FAR easier to just buy an xbox, save up your money, do afew jobs, bargain with parents ect, besides, christmas is coming, right?by the time your done, yes you may have a free xbox, but for all the money they now have from you (we are talking $1000's here) is an xbox enough?

notice how they want ur credit card number?you were either made to tell people about this or you are a seriously gullible person.oh and how can being taken right into some kind of scam have any "fun part"?oh and how long does it actually take to get the xbox? considering u need referals or points or something?i dont bother with ANY sites like those.

I go by the old saying, nothing is in this world is for free (not even the hosting here, you have to post for it!) and getting a xbox 360 for free, is defiantly out of the question! I hate putting my credit card details into the backs website let alone some other website from who knows where!

Either you work for the company or have realy fallen for this.

I signed up for the freeipod.com one way back in the day, gave them an email address (when they wanted a credit card number I decided not to waste my time), and it got so spammed that I lost a good email account. It was a lesson learned, and at least all I lost was an email account. I rail on these programs in an attempt to educate those who might start being careless with their credit cards in their zeal to obtain a free new toy.

There's two basic tenets that one should remember about these things:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Nothing worth anything, is completely free

And last but not least, *always* read the fine print. When you have to do something dumb and then dupe your friends into doing it to, it really isn't worth an Xbox 360 for the aggravation you've caused your friends (who are probably scheming to kill you afterward).

Especially when even a huge bank or corporation can't manage to keep your credit card details safe nowadays, why would you enter that info on one of those ad-riddled sites? You're bound to end up paying for that xbox or whatever in some way.

This is a BIG SPAM! I would not give my credit card no. to anyone unless it is PayPal. Don't fall for this guys. You'll lose money and a good email account!xxxx-jozh-xxxx

Tell me about it, it's rubbish.My misses got me to sign up to one and try it to mess around for fun, what a dumb thing to do.They spammed my mobile with messages AND IT CHARGED ME!!!!!!!!!! FOR SENDING ME MESSAGES AND TOOK ALL MY FRIGGIN CREDIT ($15+), how the hell can they do that legally or at all?I have no idea, but just armed with my mobile number and nothing more they can sap all my credit in seconds :S.

i never give out my mobile number to any site except ones that i trust.someone my mum knows lost $50 from entering one of them tv competitions. surely it would be illegal though? i mean without your permission they just steal all your credit. and the worst thing is that someone could just put in a random number and then the person that owns the number would lose all their credit? or do they send you (and charge you) a confirmation message first?

After the initial message they sent me, they just bombed me, I didn't send any back except for one to say STOP (which was after I had been reduced to 90c credit left).

Tell me about it, it's rubbish.
My misses got me to sign up to one and try it to mess around for fun, what a dumb thing to do.

They spammed my mobile with messages AND IT CHARGED ME!!!!!!!!!! FOR SENDING ME MESSAGES AND TOOK ALL MY FRIGGIN CREDIT ($15+), how the hell can they do that legally or at all?

I have no idea, but just armed with my mobile number and nothing more they can sap all my credit in seconds :S.

I can't believe people get away with that.
Edited by ChrisAF07 (see edit history)