xisto Community
neobabi

Online Game

That's funny, this game has been online for 10 years -according to its website- and first time that i heard about it.

Best regards,

Tibia seems to be a pretty cool game if you like the role playing types of games. I'm more of a fighting game or racing game type of person, though, so I'll pass.

One good thing about it is that it's FREE! Unless you really like it and get addicted enough to want to purchase a premium tibia account. Then you'll have to pay for it. Here're the rates that I found from their website:

Tibia Premium Accounts DurationPrice (including all taxes)

3 months (90 days)EUR 19.95(EUR 6,65 per month) 6 months (180 days)EUR 34.95(EUR 5,82 per month) 12 months (360 days)EUR 59.95(EUR 4,99 per month)

That's funny, this game has been online for 10 years -according to its website- and first time that i heard about it.
Best regards,

I did play tibia for a while, then i found Silkroad......Its not online, but the client is very small.....Its 3d, and pretty nice graphics......

This is taken from their website:

The online game 'SilkRoad' targets the unceasingly active world other than the existing online games which the has built the entrenched world. On the specious Silk Road, the merchants constantly moves for trading and burglars who intend to strip them of goods. In addition, there are hunters who specialize in removing such burglars. On the Silk Road which seems to be static, the hostility and secret strife in which various groups continuously engage for the benefit of their own groups inform the Silk Road world with new life.

Besides, there is no fixed job in the SilkRoad world. All players can freely promote the growth of their own characters by their wills, and change his/her own group to other groups like merchant, burglar and hunter which he/she affiliated with as well as alter his/her character.

The player is to have an experience of ultimately free world with setting up not fixed, organically changed world.

The server system processed in the parallel decentralization can simultaneously accommodate a large group of users without fail and offer the more fresh game by virtue of minimized loading time. Moreover, realizing the more natural character's movement through the motion blending and dynamic animation technique provides the players with the improved oneness with the character.

Now, the road to SilkRoad is open to you.It is entirely up to you whether you will earn much money in the trade, become one wolf which pounds the extensive and outlawry continent or play an active part of guardian who protects the peace of SilkRoad.

So: Its a nice game, 3d, and 10 times better than tibia!

I played Tibia for like a month but then I quit. It was too hard to level up and it got boring after a while. And whenever you died you lost some of your stuff and some experience. Now, the items you lost were totally random, so sometimes you could even lose your weapon and it was really hard to get a good one again. I guess it's just not the game for me.

To be honest Tibia got boring after i found it World Of Warcraft.However if you are the Runescape type of person, then i can guarentee this game will appeal to you, you will forget about Runescape.Anyways good job for posting the link up :rolleyes: