xisto Community
john_meikle

How Do You Make A Site Using Flash Mx ?

So does anyone know how to make a site using Flash MX :) I know how to make titles etc but I cant seem to make a site (With Hyperlinks to other Pages ive made :s) So can anyone help me ? I couldnt find a catogory that fitted into this forum maybe there was but i never found it ! :)B)

There are numerous flash tutorials out there, and included with the program itself is some as well. I suggest searching out some of them and seeing if that helps you out.

Call me dumb but you can't make a website with Flash can you? You need html and php and stuff to make a website, or are you just talking about Flash game you can put on a website. :)

:) Just found out you can't make a site with Flash MX as that guy said in this topic all you can do is create Titles,Music Player, etc. Just insert the flash into Dreamweaver, because you need PHP,HTML,XHTML,ASP,ASP.NET in your site (At least one of them) As the guy said in this topic, so he was right you can't make a site with Flash MX, Thanks for the Advice anyway ! :)

B)  On the internet I found Flash Templates for Websites  ;)  Does that mean you could create a website in Flash MX  :)  Help Me !  B):)

66077[/snapback]

How Do You Make A Site Using Flash Mx

If you notice the templates, only parts of the templates are Flash, so you cant make the whole website with flash, only the menu and stuff like that.

From

.::DAMAN::.