xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LOL1405241550

On-line Game...

Could you mady tell more about the game? Is it a download or is it a jave or Macromedia powered game? Is it and MMORPG or just a one person game? That might help get some feedback on the game.I have never heard of it before but it looks cool. I am not so sure about the animation on the site. The screenshots make it look like it has low graphics but what did you think about the graphics? I may try it out if I get the time to make an account and/or download it (though if it is a download I probably wont even bother). I like playing racing games from time to time but if it is a mult-player online game then I may play it for a few more hours then if it was just a regular 1 person game.Thanks,Sparkx

mm ok.. sorry... well this is a download game, YES, is a MMORPG... grapics...good..u need to create an account and download the game.. all game hosted in that page are free.. but if u want u can buy with your pay-pal account and get more cool stuff... bye ^.^it's a new game.. but already have more of 2000 players

ijji have a whole series of games very similar in style to this. I've only ever played GunZ, but I hear the others are similar in terms of the idea of the free accounts (being the majority of them, even a fair portion of "long-term" players) making up the bulk and the premium accounts getting snazy, shiny, custom items etc.

Either way, I'd personally recommend GunZ any day of the week. *shrugs*

ijji have a whole series of games very similar in style to this. I've only ever played GunZ, but I hear the others are similar in terms of the idea of the free accounts (being the majority of them, even a fair portion of "long-term" players) making up the bulk and the premium accounts getting snazy, shiny, custom items etc.

Either way, I'd personally recommend GunZ any day of the week. *shrugs*

gunz is a great game too.. i was recommend it.. in other post...the game is really great.. fast good graphics.. and death body's everywhere. and the arcade mode is good u can fight with npc's and win special items and money...u can fight with the boss monsters this is really big and strong is a real challenge....

play good.. not be a hacker plz ^.^u

gunz is a great game too.. i was recommend it.. in other post...the game is really great.. fast good graphics.. and death body's everywhere. and the arcade mode is good u can fight with npc's and win special items and money...u can fight with the boss monsters this is really big and strong is a real challenge....
play good.. not be a hacker plz ^.^u

Actually, that's a good point. When I last played (pretty avidly, I might add ;)) there were a ridiculous number of hackers around. Before I forget to mention, all hit detection is done server-side, so you have to take in to account both your own ping and that of your current opponent. Not an easy task when I rarely get a ping below 200ms. ;)

Still, regardless, Gunz is definitely an entertaining game, where skill is the key factor.