xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fgame

A Top Quality Powerlevel Website

I have never used powerleveling services and probably never will. I leveled my world of warcraft character from 1 to 70 by myself, obviously you are taking away half of the fun and it doesn't take anywhere near as long as what it took me. This service looks like it will get you to 70 in a month, i did it in 8 months but i didn't play 24/7.I guess the only time i will ever use these services is if something happens to my account and i really can't be bothered going through all that time, nearly a year of playing just for a game. Probably not worth it anyway but for guys that find it no fun to level it's a good way. Another thing that comes to mind is account security, i never give out my password to anyone and you never know what can happen to your account.Anyways.. I won't be using one of these but it could be good for some guys-HellFire

Whats the point of using a power-leveling site? I believe its a waste of more money then the game your already paying to play. You play a game to enjoy its aspects of gameplay. Sure its fun to be all mighty and powerful but you have to earn the achievements of power. If you are so in a hurry to be almighty and powerful you should just stick to console games that doesnt require you to pay to play. You can cheat your way to advance levels and get what you are looking for there. The whole main point of mmorpgs is mainly to socialize and meet people that you can interact with and play with. Being all powerful is one aspect of the game that will give you no rewards or honor. Trust me, Ive cheated before not through using a powerleveler, but through hacking means. And once you have achieved all the power in the game world theres really not much left to do but be an *bottom*. After I play the game as it should and supposed to be played I appreciated the factor of gameplay and understood why they set up the game as they did, besides the point in trying to stretch out the lasting of the game and you paying the monthly fees.