xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Impious

Will Smith 's Son Can Make The Remake Of Karate Kid

Jaden Smith, Will Smith's son, it can be the star of "Karatê Kid" remake. Sony is planning remake the long that it threw Ralph Macchio which made a lot of success in the eighties. The fact of Jaden to be so well quoted for Daniel Sam to live has an explanation: the producing of Will Smith, Overbook Entertainment, is behind the remake. Small Smith really made a lot of success in his premiere in the movies, in the film "in search of the Happiness", in that he stars with the father. But the problem is that Jaden has only nine years, which is not suitable to the main character, an adolescent.

For me basically, not a racist or anything, its just not culturally nice looking for a black guy to be the next karate kid. Im not white either but it just dont look well in film. Have you seen Rush Hour Series... It looks funny and the action sequence is too funny. I would prefer japanese or chinese or any asian looking feller to take such a role. white guys dont look nice either except russian who are better looking. I love the Karate Kid series. Even the girl one.