xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Ebay what do you think of it

what do people think of ebay and what is some of the stuff people buy from it and any funny or annoying experiences from it.

lets see, I bought a PDA, Multimeter, wireless MiniPCI card, FM radio transmitter, wireless access point, wireless PCI card, usb card reader, Sony MD Walkman in the last two years and haven't had much problems.The walkman was used quiet a lot, but that was expected, I gave a neutral feedback for that. The PDA was actually a prototype, so that was kinda unique. Other than that I like ebay a lot!

I hate yet I love Ebay because I buy so much crap that seems good at the time but after receiving feel I wasted my money on a piece of worthless junk which i will only use once or not at all. knowing all this I still continue to buy crap from Ebay but i love it.

Is there something wrong with me? cause i think there is.

(Vulgar Thrust?)

The thing I personally like about E-bay are the one cent buy now items. Their hilarious, but soon you'll notice that the shipping and handling cost like 4 dollars :lol: I guess that's how the seller makes his/her money back.

The thing I personally like about E-bay are the one cent buy now items.  Their hilarious, but soon you'll notice that the shipping and handling cost like 4 dollars  :D  I guess that's how the seller makes his/her money back.

141195[/snapback]

how do they make their money back if it goes to shipping and handling? .. .

I LOVE ebay.. i use, support and recommend it to anyone and everyone...

I have bought so many items I would otherwise pay double for.. like my beautiful camera :D

My friend alex was so lucky.. he bought a camera and then the guy who was selling it called up alex and asked if he wanted a lens aswel.. and he PAID for shipping.. alex got a GREAT lens for FREE!

Can you believe it?

I love ebay thats where I get alot of my japanese video games like naruto 2 for ps2 that game kicks some *bottom*.but ebay is very good cause you can find alot of great stuff for low prices even I found dimonds for onlu 1 GRAND now thats alot alot but really I am only 16 so its alot right now.EBAY RULES=mechvegita=

Yeah i used to love Ebay. I bought loads of things on it and i also sell some stuff too. But now i find it more difficult to get things i want fom ebay coz it's not cheaper when adding shipping+handling. Most of stores also now have price reduction every now and then so i don't need to bid on Ebay anymore. I still use Ebay to sell some stuff though.

] Hi there,

I love eBay! :P I live in Asia and I can't get a lot of things that I want, like vintage toys and unreleased / vintage videos, so eBay is really useful. The shipping fees can be a pain (I once bought a lovely My Little Ponies Castle Set at a great bargain, but when the shipping was added it cost me $78!! :( ) but besides that, it's allowed me to get a lot of stuff I'd never been able to get before.

eBay's also a great place to browse stuff - I'm able to see the full range of products for stuff I'm interested in and you get to see the prices of everything so you can choose how much you're willing to pay :(

The cons of eBay are that you have to watch the auction endings to make sure you win, which can be a pain if they end in the middle of the night in your country so u miss the last bid and can't outbid. Nasty users (meaning eBay warnings) are not good either, so it's always good to find people with tons of nice feedback (the good thing of course is that you can meet some very nice people who u can deal with more in future).

Let's see... what have I bought on eBay so far...

- vintage videos of an English 80s children's tv show "Rainbow"

- DVDs of 80s cartoons

- rare Harry Potter action figures and playsets

- rare My Little Ponies

- out-of-print books

- rare cds

I love eBay! :D

Ebay's cool for buying random things. A lot of times it doesn't come out cheaper esp. after adding shipping cost. But for rare items its cool. I got a pair of awesome custom cowboy boots really cheap, I love them and would wear them everyday but they're blue and don't match a lot.

Ebay is awesome! I got Paint Shop Pro 9 for only $40, and it included animation shop, was unregistered, and all that good stuff. As to good & bad experiences, I guess it just depends on the person you're buying from.

I think Ebay is really cool! You can get a street legal dirt bike for under $1000 bucks! I got an old Radio Shack Armatron Robotic arm. Unfortunately I got ripped off on the shipping=(. Other than that you can get really good deals!