xisto Community
dserban

Did You Know These Basic Firefox Tips?

lol nice site!i learnt a bit of stuff from there that i didnt no! i like the about:cache stuff, the only "about:" thing i knew about before was about:blank!also down the bottom, if you go to shortcut keys, it has some nice keys i didnt no. i finally found out how to switch tabs with the keyboard!!!

I like the first four tips, i already know the others since some time ago, and as Sten i finally found out how to switch tabs with the keyboard too.

Best regards,

Some good stuff there, and I am with you sten about the "about:" stuff, I knew about the about:config option and thats was about it. I knew a about the shortcuts I just never really used them as I go old school browser as it is a lot quicker for me.

I already knew most of these shortcuts but there are a few that I didn't know, like pressing ESC to stop animating GIFs or about:cache. It's really too bad that I'm more of an Opera user now than a Firefox user; I find Opera much more streamlined than Firefox. *shrug*

Wow this is kinda neat. I knew about everything in that list except for 1, 9, 10 and 11. The about:cache thing was on Wikipedia when I read about it. In Opera, try opera:cache for a slightly different result ;)

Nice, I especially like tip 10 as I've been wanting to organise my bookmarks in to something other than alphabetical order. Other than that, the shortcuts/hotkeys at the bottom had a few useful bits in (they're not actually in the main article itself, they're posted in the comments/reviews), although I already knew how to open a new tab with the keyboard. ;)