xisto Community
turbopowerdmaxsteel

Can't Access Cpanel - 'login Attempt Failed'

When I Try to access the CPanel, I am greeted with the 'Login Attempt Failed' error. The default FTP account is not working either. I haven't had any modifications with my site yet, so I am not sure if someone has hacked into my account. Is there any problem with the system? I have not reset the password as I don't want to loose 10 credits over nothing. Please confirm if the problem is pertaining to my account only.

I can say that I can connect to CPanel and my FTP account, so this is something on your end or maybe the problem was temporary and it works for you as well :blink:

I am experiencing this problem as well. I have tried logging into cPanel today and found that the password was invalid. The server IMAP accounts seem to be working fine as I can receive email in Mozilla Thunderbird.My FTP also failed to connect at this time. It was working fine yesterday and the day before so I don't know what is wrong. I haven't changed my password or any cPanel settings so I suspect that there was a forced password reset.I do not want to waste 10 credits on resetting my password so could someone please look into this problem? Thanks.

Lost password to Horde webmail accountCan't Access Cpanel - 'login Attempt Failed'

Hello. Is there anyone who can help? I have an Horde webmail account, and have lost the password! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I am in hell here!! I have no way into my webmail (connie@cocopies.Com) and this is a business e-mail account! The guy who set it up, has moved out of state, and I have no way to contact him! If anyone can please help, I would be most greatful!

-reply by Coco