xisto Community
Marcella

What Is The Best Photo Sharing Site? The best photo sharing site

I have a group at groups.yahoo.com. But i didn't enjoy YahooGroupsPhotoAlbum.Coz it's resolution was 480 x360 and there was an storage limit. So i'm looking for anyother way to share my photos with my friends. There are 40 friends in my group. It's impossible to send the invitation to see my photos. So i'm looking for the best photo sharing site wich supports group sharing. I tried flickr.com it was good. But you know 200 pix limit was not cool. My asking is, "Is there anysite supports group sharing so that every member can upload and every member can see it?"If the flickr.com is the best one you can recommend me the flickr.

I know that Walmart photo center offers group photo rooms so that you can share your picture with other people. You can also order prints from there too... Winkflash is also a pretty good service too and you can share your photos on their website. If your friends have Facebook, you can authorize them to be able to print photos that you post up on there. You can create a facebook group and post pictures there. That's another convenient way to do it, since pretty much anyone can register for Facebook now that it's not limited anymore to college kids alone. Hope that helps!Best, Trinifawk

Have you tried photobucket? I know it's more of an image hosting site but it advertises a sharing option. I use it to store a lot of my images, and I have yet to reach their space limit. If the sharing option is not what you're looking for, you can always use it as an image host and then you and all of your friends could just have access to the account. This is the easiest way I can see sharing photos on the web. Unless you're willing to join some sort of website like myspace or facebook.

Hope this helps, good luck on your search.

~*~linden

Mostly all of my friends have a Facebook profile, it is absolutely awesome! I use Facebook to get pictures off of. I do recommend that if your friends have Facebook, and if they don't, tell them to sign up!Flickr is a good choice also, it allows you to specify Creative Commons licenses for your photos, which in my opinion is a good thing for legal issues nowadays.Hope this helps

Flickr is a good choice also, it allows you to specify Creative Commons licenses for your photos, which in my opinion is a good thing for legal issues nowadays.

Flickr is one of the best I've tried. And its amazing.. Uploaded all my 3000++ photos and never look back. Although I paid a yearly fee of $24, its worth it. Full resolution and looks of API which can be implemented in websites easier. Highly Recommand... Used sony imagestation and kodakgallery. Their paid service is not as good as Fickr.

I also agree that flickr is the best so far. Image resolution is top notch. you can also invite friends and add them and such. unless you want a social something kinda site like https://myspace.com/browser or http://www.friendster.com/ (about 800x640 resolution).. I suggest, if you dont have much files to upload, then host your own site to make it more personal to your taste. There are a lot of Free PHP PhotoAlbum scripts out there for your taking..

Flickr is good if you pay for it, the free version is limited to a certain amount of Mb upload per month and the number of photos you can keep is limited too. If I where you I'd simply get a webhost and install Gallery on it ^_^

I don't know if it is the best site, but I like how much can be done at a time. My sister sent me to Kodakgallery.com, and I started using it for myself. I haven't used it in a while, but I was able to upload up to like 70 or some at a time. It was a little tougher to send out links, because you have to uncheck the email send feature, so that people don't have to have people sign in or sign up to see your albums.I wanted to keep a lot of my professional photos in order, and in a more professional feel, so I began to also use flckr. I would scan some of my work and post it up for now, until I put more usage into a professional website.I guess either site works well for me. It would depend on what kind of photo I would want to upload to the web.- skedad -

My sister sent me to Kodakgallery.com, and I started using it for myself.

Yes, Kodakgallery is great. However, they would like you to sometimes order paper printing from them. And, if you spend too much time without paying for printing pictures, they simply suppress your account.That's why, for sharing pictures, I use my Xisto account, or I use free filesharing hosts.

Yeah I know some sites of photo sharing and printing
some are listed below are the best photo sharing sites.

http://www.dropshots.com/
it is one of the most helpful site I got on the internet ... here is some more about this site.

DropShots is a great place to keep in-touch and stay connected with those you care about by sharing your life experiences captured on photos and videos. Our goal is to create the most simple and enjoyable place to share your memories with family and friends. We invite you to give us a try!
Some of our unique features are:

Free photo & video sharing
Best video sharing on the internet. We support MPG, AVI, MOV, WMV, and 3GP from all major digital cameras. You just drag and drop the video to our application and we resize, transcode, upload, and host your video. We use the Flash plug-in to stream the video, which is already installed in over 98% of browsers and has a 1-click install process. This makes video easy to post and easy to view.
Fast and easy uploading
No registration needed for visitors to view photos and videos
Automatic organization by date taken.
Free blog linking
Great photo & video browsing interface
Supports and encourages conversations around your photos & videos
No need to login, editing functions are 1-click away
Upload from camera phones
Windows & Mac support
Designed to be kid safe

Edited by Sohaib (see edit history)

Another site on internet for photo and Video sharing is photobucket

Photobucket is the most popular site on the Internet for uploading, sharing, linking and finding photos, videos, and graphics. Your free Photobucket account can store thousands of photos and hours of video. Photobucket also offers free tools for making slideshows of photos, videos with music. You can share your photos and videos with friends by email, IM and mobile phone. Plus, you browse through Photobucket's huge online library of photos and videos to find the latest and best photos, images and videos. Finally, Photobucket's online store lets you print pictures, as well as add them to shirts, hoodies, mugs, calendars, stickers, wall posters and more.
Photobucket was founded in 2003 and acquired by Fox Interactive Media, Inc., a division of News Corp. (NYSE: NWS) in July 2007. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colo. with offices in Palo Alto, Calif.

Edited by Sohaib (see edit history)

Oh my God, I can't believe Smugmug.com hasn't been listed here!!! I have used all the free versions of previously mentioned websites and none of them left me feeling compelled to fork up the cash to upgrade to a basic package. Smugmug.com was designed by professional photographers who kept in mind that photography should be presented, not just displayed. Its totally customizable and flexible as well as affordable. Plus they've partnered up with a lot of real professionals who give great advice and suggestions for improving your photography... something you have to pay for elsewhere. Plus you get great discounts on equipment and accessories. Not only that, but all your work can be indexed by google, which is good because anyone visiting your smugmug page can BUY any of your photos. It has large active communities with wide ranging focuses. You can keep track of your stats to see which photos are popular and which ones aren't. You don't even have to be a pro!

Oh my God, I can't believe Smugmug.com hasn't been listed here!!! I have used all the free versions of previously mentioned websites and none of them left me feeling compelled to fork up the cash to upgrade to a basic package. Smugmug.com was designed by professional photographers who kept in mind that photography should be presented, not just displayed. Its totally customizable and flexible as well as affordable. Plus they've partnered up with a lot of real professionals who give great advice and suggestions for improving your photography... something you have to pay for elsewhere. Plus you get great discounts on equipment and accessories. Not only that, but all your work can be indexed by google, which is good because anyone visiting your smugmug page can BUY any of your photos. It has large active communities with wide ranging focuses. You can keep track of your stats to see which photos are popular and which ones aren't. You don't even have to be a pro!

wow..u have been promote this web for me.. :mellow:
l'm new in photo sharing web~

flikcr.com
fotopages.com
aminus.com

:D