xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dserban

Mozilla Release Mockups Of Firefox 3's Places (bookmarks + History) - Cool Or Bloatware?

The idea this very good, has very good functions, and the unique thing that I do not like is that they are using the visual style of the Vista Windows I believe that it demonstrates a certain degree of lack of originality in story to design, but that we know that it would be possible to be improved. I hope with anxieties that free to express firefox 3.0 "grand paradise"

Hmmm, I'm not sure I like it. Saying that, I don't have too many bookmarks etc. myself, so I guess I don't really need a way of organising them. I suppose if I used them more I'd find more of a need for being able to organise them a little, but let's hope it's optional and not a compulsory addition, eh? :blink:

Looks quite good, but I am not really a person who is using bookmarks to much, in fact, I'm quite an old style guy, I have a paper with some links, usually important.. hehe I used to use some organisers and even bookmarks, but usually it ends that after a year and re-installation or similar stuff, I always forget to restore them or I don't even have a backup.. :blink:

love it, lol!

though if you look down the bottom left hand corner

This is a conceptual mockup of Gran Paradiso. Please note that the final implementation may look entirely different, or the idea may not be implemented at all

i hope it is implemented!

Looks quite good, but I am not really a person who is using bookmarks to much, in fact, I'm quite an old style guy, I have a paper with some links, usually important.. hehe I used to use some organisers and even bookmarks, but usually it ends that after a year and re-installation or similar stuff, I always forget to restore them or I don't even have a backup.. :D

That's exactly what the Bookmark Backup extension is for. Try using that and set the backup folder on a different partition from your Windows installation. That way, you can go ahead and reinstall Windoze as many times as you like and still have your bookmarks, cookies, forms & url history - all neatly stashed away elsewhere. Give it a shot. :blink:

Cheers,

m^e