xisto Community
Chesso

Bad Tooth, Not Sure What To Do.

As I have avidly been complaining about lately, I cannot find work and haven't been able to for quite a long period of time, so money has been a considerable problem over the years to get this checked out and fixed, but it's starting to worry me more lately now than ever.Basically, when I was about 15/16 I had really bad toothaches, like the ones you get when your face puffs out (aside from the actual puffyness), and eventually it was so bad and I had work at that point, I saw a local dentist and had it filled (man did that drill the absolute hell out of my gums, and those stupid needles didn't work.....).Anyway, I'm also 22 now, the filling wore out in barely a year, the tooth has chipped and cracked to a point that there isn't too much left (but it won't fall out on it's own or even if I try to persuade it :blink:).It's also practically hollow (I just showed a family member and they confirmed it), as I have noticed lately that when I use tweezers to remove any food like meat and things from it, to keep it from becoming infected, that it is becoming quite black inside, which also when they told me it looked pretty much hollow.When money is a big problem, I really have no idea what to do about it, and I have heard some rather disconcerning things lately linked to leaving bad teeth like I have (with bacteria build up and such causing problems).Any advice at all?

Well that's mostly the problem lol, because they have no money, neither do I (that's what I was born into and have grown up in till this very day).Don't even have money to buy, well anything quite literally at the moment lol.

oh then that is a problem.what about a part time job somewhere? they are pretty easy to find (well in tas anyway) just like a little job at maccas, lol

Teeth is very useful eating food. Good tooth make a good impression to other. Brushing teeth with lemon juice, or rubbing the peel across the teeth, is one of the most frequently mentioned ways to whiten teeth naturally. Some kinds of vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, and cucumbers are naturally like little toothbrushes that scrub away stains.

First things first: don't let the nerve get infected. Once it does it starts to hurt, in the beginning it's not much, but once you've reached a certain point you'd wish you'd die instead of coping with the pain. I've been there and the dentist had a hard time anestesizing the teeth before pulling out the completely rotten nerve (btw, a bad filling was the cause of the infection).So, if I were you, I'd get a part time job and go to a dentist. The price to safe yourself from the horrible pain of an infected nerve is definately worth it (ps, don't think that dafalgan or aspirine is going to help, even 2,5mg of paracetamol doesn't help).