xisto Community
Ghost1405241549

I Need Game Ideas Plz

Well I just was wondering if anyone out there had any Ideas for 2d games? I use gamemaker to make my games so they are limited in some ways. Well if you have any ideas for me post them plz. ty

i use game maker occasionallyi have plans to make this huge game for my site later on, but for you i have no ideas since u havent even said anything you would like it to be like or anything.

Aight you make a good point. lol I didnt realy explain what im looking for here. Ummm well I guess id like to make an mmorpg. I have alot of exsperience with game maker so I can handle most of the connection parts, all I need is ideas for what theme I want for the game. I was kinda hoping for along the lines of runescape. Oh yeah and also if you know of any good programs for making spritecan you send me a link. Because ive just used ms paint and gamemaker editor and it just doesnt give me t he type of tools i want. well ty

Ghost, try building a real RPG, and then worry about adding the multi player elements.In this way, you could offer not only say a "compaign" mode as some RTS's call it, but have the multiplayer element their as well.One of the biggest strifes I had with the MMORPG World Of Warcraft, is that it is Multiplayer ONLY.Game Maker should be more than capable of this feat (assuming you an RPG along the lines of a SNES title, like Lufia I/II), and that you put a lot of thought into how you program it and use the graphics and sounds etc.

Honestly the best way I could think to make sprites is to make 3d models and render various perspectives... There's plenty of proprietary 3-d modelers out there - along with many shareware/ and or open source...

One of the biggest strifes I had with the MMORPG World Of Warcraft, is that it is Multiplayer ONLY.

That's like saying your biggest strive with FPS is that you don't like shooting. The whole point of a MMO is to have the RPG element on a server with different people. Sure, you may not like it - but if you catch my drift you'll see why that phrase was redundant.

If you really need game ideas for 2D, visit flash sites. Games aplenty with stuff or little experiments to try out. Take your favorite movie, take your favorite book and depict some of your favorite scenes.

Alegis, previous Warcraft titles had multi-player capabbilities, however they also retained a single player compaign mode.Many MMO's do not charge for the game itself, and then more over expect a monthly fee, when technically you cannot even play it out of the box..... lol.

How about trying your own genre in something like an adventure card game. I know everyone of you is familiar with Magic the Gathering. Its a nice game to play since you need network and it does not need huge graphics to play as well as it will take a lot of time to play and addictive. The only thing you need is a good artists for the cards and a better concept of game and balancing it. All hail Richard Garfield ;)

hey ghost here r a couple of ideasur names ghost so maybe sumit to do with that not many ghost games out the only one i have ever played on is casper which was not very gdor just have a massive battlefeild for mmo and the aim is to kill as many people as u can unfortunatly the only experience i have had with game maker is a ball click program not very exciting but the high score thing can be put in there and if u can have text thing so u can talk to others

A Vary Cool morpg GameI Need Game Ideas Plz

I am working on a mmorpg game I have most of it finished like the online part I have finished and fighting player vs player and I have vary good graphics.

Please check it out at.

Yoyogames.Com/games/show/61898

how about these ideas?I Need Game Ideas Plz

name:terrorism of the 3rd kind

platform: Windows, Macintosh, Linux and most Portable devices when this game comes out)

plot: so your a terrorist that well does what a terrorist would do (kill people).

on the website that you post this application on, you will not only have to post the game but the content packages that will be made to unleash hell on victims. When download the game, you cantry to start a game but, a message will pop up that says that you do not have maps to launch. The content packages you can also download, will come with maps, weapons, tools, vehicles, players (victims we call them or so I think we do...) and much more.This game will also allow you to edit maps inside you packages. Later on you can test and save your edited maps. You can also start from scratch a new map (this may take a while though. Sorry) 

please make this game free and a full version only. Many people would like to have applications like this and I feel that the makers of these games should re-post them completly free and no demos or trials and crap like that!

-reply by taylor

Game ideaI Need Game Ideas Plz

There isn't many good strategy games out there. Kanes wrath is one that comes to mind. Bit I thinkThat a good one would be a stargate based strategy game what do u think

-reply by Welder123