xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost1405241549

One Of The Most Promising Hosts

Well so far from what I can tell this hosting site seems to be legit. I mean all I have found here so far is basically happy customers. Im very interested in getting my free hosting account up and runnning. Because if this place is what everyone has said so far then im in heaven .Lol. Well because every other so called "Free web host" have adds and spam on your account site. Well im glad to be a member here :blink: . -Ghost-

It is definitely legit :blink: I've been using Xisto for the past two years without any problems, and I have switched to Xisto - Web Hosting just a few days ago. That's just goes to say how much confidence I have in Xisto and all their services :D

Well those ad's and spam hosting sites are bad sites with crappy services. Although I am hosted on Xisto's sister site, I been with this hosting company since the the beginning, or at least close to it. The staff is beyond dedication to making sure everyone is happy as I know the long hours most of them have put in to make sure everyone else is enjoying their hosting.

That's great to know. It's kind of sad sometimes that I can't post enough in the forums to keep my account active. But I love how Xisto doesn't really give too many problems at all with it. You just make back whatever you're in deficit, and have I believe enough points to count for 3 days and you're back on track. I'm glad to have designed my website using this free company's services, and I hope to continue my run of great experiences using Xisto. Just make sure and keep posting in the forums though. That's what got me temporarily suspended, and I'm trying to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Cheers!

ive had Xisto hosting for a few months. its the best free hosting you can find and its the only free hosting ive found with everything i need. i recomend it to anyone willing to post in a forum.

I too have nothing but positive comments to say about this host. From what I have seen, this community is great and active, the support is very good, and the server load seems minimal. There are no annoying ads, no popups, no gimmicks to get you to do something, just free, quality hosting. I hope I am soon accepted, as this is the best host I've come across thus far.

I have just now been able to host my site for about a week or two. I think it is a good idea to hit the forum before hosting, because it helps to get familiar with many things. It will help you learn your way around Xisto and Xisto, it will help get you social meeting different members, and it will help you get your feet wet even before being hosted.(You will have to forgive me if I jump around a lot... SOO much lack of sleep right now!!)I also only have positive things to say about Xisto. I won't lie, there for a while I was getting worried that this may not have been the place for me... I was SOO wrong! When I had a problem, I was able to post it and get MANY different views on my topic. Not only was it an ability for others to post, they took my topic seriously, and also had nice things to say, too. It was not a rule to go in and be mannerly and polite, but I think that's just how I see many of you in here, now.Nobody is perfect, and I see that with a few users being banned, but as a whole, I still see this as a professional, and learning environment. I think we can help and learn a lot from each other, while having fun, or doing our business... And I thank you all for making my experiences an enjoyable one. Hahaha... and I have only just began Xisto... and it sounds like I am making a retirement speech!Take care and have fun you guys... and thanks again for everything!- bob AKA skedad -