xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WaLhEZ

Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.125 The best antivirus

I use this antivirus and recomended:

Kaspersky Internet Security provides integrated protection from all Internet threats. Integrated antivirus protection: Hourly automated database updates, Preliminary behavior analysis, On-going behavior analysis. Real-time scanning for email, Internet traffic and files. Personal firewall with an IDS/IPS system. Improved Protection from leaks of confidential data. New Parental Control. New Protection from spam and phishing. Automatic database updates. Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Protection from spyware and adware.

Version 7.0.0.125 improved detection of all types of keyloggers, added rollback of unwanted changes on your computer and self-defense of the antivirus program from being disabled or stopped.

Click Here to Download

Please forgive me for my mistake, and for putting this software in the wrong section, everything owes to that I confused terms freeware with shareware (I talk, read, writting very bad the Englis) and because of it I thought that this age the section but now I see that it is the software with license GNU that I must publish here, pardon for my mistake.Please some moderator that elimin this topic. And I repeat my excuses for the committed mistake.