xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dserban

10 Future Web Trends

Ever wonder what the future holds for the web? This article takes a look at 10 trends that hold the key to the future of the web.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

An interesting point to be made here is that Xisto's "free hosting in exchange for active contribution in the forums" model falls under the "Attention Economy" trend described in this article at number 5.

Quite an interesting article.. I'm still in school and doing something with e-culture right now. E-culture is the electronic culture, so; mostly web 2.0 right now. Nice to read an opinion about the future state of internet (or the web..). But, I wouldn't want to say I completely agree with the statements that are made, internet is still changing and evolving and I think it's very hard predict trends. An example: when the internet buble bursted (?) everybody thought the web was dead as a money maker; well I think severall companies can prove otherwise..