xisto Community
scab_dog

I Found A Picture Of Xbox 2 XBXO 2 Picture

Do you like the picture of this XBOX 2 or the normal XBOX?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ever1 @ Xisto

I found a picture of XBOX 2, I not sure if it is real or Not But Any way:

Posted Image

I think This Xbox look manil like XBOX 1 but mre thiner. Do you like the XBOX 2 Picture?

From

.::DAMAN::.

There is a chance that they could pick a design like that to be the design for Xbox. I think it should be similar to the Xbox but also different like in a unique way so you can tell the difference. Can't say I like the coloring though.......

i don't think it's really xbox2. but it's good desgin. lot smaller. like ps2:2. i kind of like the color but the old color is better. fits the name better. if the color was black. like xbox. x as in unknow. so color black.

That, really does look like, in my opinion, a fake image. I mean, all it really is, is a thinner version of the XBOX now. I would have thought Microsoft would have been more creative given the chance to design the XBOX for a second time. I really don't like the look of that one at all. And what's with the gold...? Strange.

First of all,Microsoft would never choose a new color combination, as green-black is the Xbox trademark color comboSecond,Microsoft IS working on a much smaller version but it won't look like that, I've heard from a trusty source that they want to stretch the X, so there wont be corners, sounds like a seriously dope shape

i still like the first one, this one doesn't look that solid, i hate the color, i don't think anyone should by this, it looks like dryed up crap EEEEEEEEWWWWW :):)

ok i understand people get curious what new consoles look like but i dont find the need to look for images of it before it comes out i mean i just wait till the official pictures are released becase most of the images circulating the web of new consoles are usually fake, once the real thing is out it turns out to be totally different... so i don't see the point of looking at sketchy images... but about this so called Xbox2 image... it looks too much like Xbox1 if that was it microsoft isn't creative or they just hired some bunch of dull desingers...

i think it looks pretty tight cuz it has a cool army theme is what it looks like in my mind which cool and its going to have better graphics and stuff so id buy cuz i dont really care what systems look like i just care what games, graphics etc :blink: