xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hazim

Google Problem

hi

today i got a problem while try to use google

when i open google, a sorry appears as follows:

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

To continue searching, please type the characters you see below

i typed the characters but it didn't work!

i saw that it's not a virus, but i scaned the computer, and i used ad-aware and spybot, but they didn't detected anything.

i deleted temporary internet files cookies and restarted the computer and the problem still.

here i have a network of three computers by a router. i tried to open google on another computer and found the same problem; so i think the site detects my common ip address and do that

but because google is set as my default browser, a type what i want to search in the address bar, and google opens with the search result :blink:

but i still want to understand what is really happening and how to solve this problem.

any idea?

thank you.

Posted Image

Notice from WeaponX:
Use QUOTE tags since you are quoting something there.

what was the term that you were searching for? Normally, this error occurs when google has recieved heaps of the same search string. Have a try of the string at a later time and see if it happens again!I had this problem once before, and a few hours later - the problem was solved!Good Luck

Could also be something related to a dynamic ip address, if the user before you has been spamming google searches or something along the lines of that - doubt it though.I've had this error once, turned out it was on googles side but it should disappear within a few minutes to a few hours. I'd say 5 hours maximum but that does seem a bit extreme.-HellFire

I'm sure I have seen this error or a similar one before on Google. Like HellFire mentioned above wait it out. It's most likely an issue on Google's end :blink:

now i found it ok, the problem was solved alone. so as i got information from you and the web, this problem will be solved alone after some hours.thank you.