xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
William Wood

The Sims Superstar

Hey everyone! Its me and my annoying obsession with computers again.I was just wondering how to start off making my Sim a superstar in the Sims (1). Cause I'm not exactly sure, and I was just wondering.Thanks for all your support :blink:

This thread is a year old!! I'll still do my best to help though... And I still remember this...! You have to go to the town where all of the Superstar stuff is and just start doing stuff. Go to the recording booths and sing for the guy there, get on stage and sing for a crowd eating lunch, go to one of the commercial making spots and try there, try to act in a movie, and do photo shoots for adverts. If I remember correctly, you can get this as your job automatically if you do superstar stuff enough. You really have to get your creativity and body skill points up especially if you want to be successful. And just keep doing your modeling, singing, and acting until you get five stars. Then you're a super star!! (If you have Makin' Magic there's actualy a spell that can make you a super star right away!!)