xisto Community
fre3

Can Anyone Help Me Out With A Banner? I need a site banner

Hi. Sorry to be a pain but im looking for a web designer who would help me out by making me a banner that fits in with the theme and layout of my site. If anyone could help please reply. Thanks in advance, Karl

Not to sound cruel or anything. But if you have your own website, shouldn't you be able to create the graphics for it yourself? I can understand running out of ideas for something, but not making effort to create your own graphics is somewhat mind-boggling to me for a webmaster/mistress. Are you looking for ideas for a banner or are you trying to get some webmaster/mistress to take the time to create a banner for your website, which you should be able to do yourself? Again, I don't mean this to be a cruel statement. I'm just wondering what the point is of having a website if you use other peoples materials and not your own...

Thanks for replying. Im sorry i was looking for someone to actualy make the banner for me as i have made numerous atempts to create a banner but they all turn out crap :) I have a mate who comes on here often and he had a banner make for him by advertising the same way as me. Thought it would just be worth a try :) Obviously not.

well please post some information of how you want your banner to look like. post some things like size, color, text, basic look, etc. i might be able to help you.i do think the one you are using now looks good. maybe you should just find some text you like and add it to your current banner, as long as you have bought the rights to edit it from zymic.com, which it looks like you have done.

It is ok now thanks m8. I have decided to keep this logo as i think i might be changing the domain name. Thanks anyway