xisto Community
Impious

Dns Error

well on the saturday i actived the forum of my website.. thats OK, but today when i try to open the forum this returned this msg:

"Cannot find "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

DNS Error - Server cannot be found"

i have only 1,86 days credits.. thats the problem?

p.s: thats all right with my dns server.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Impious (see edit history)

I seem to have trouble connecting to your site also, so its not just a problem at your end!Your hosting credits at 1.86 should be causing no problems because you are still above 0. (and if it was the hosting credits, you'd be getting a suspended page).Check with whoever your Domain Name is hosted through, if your site cannot be found and there is a DNS error, obviously the DNS servers don't know where to look for your website.

well.. i'll contact the domain name server support.. thanks jimmy

edited:

i've contacted my domain name server support and they returneds this msg:

Prezado Cliente,

Lamento mais seu host lhe passou informaçþes incorretas.

Os DNS's cadastrados estĂŁo com uma sĂŠrie de falhas que ocasionam o nĂŁo acesso. Efetuamos uma sĂŠrie de testes e estas nos retornaram com muitos erros nos DNS's cadastrados.

Realmente se mostra necessårio que seu host efetue uma verificação com seriedade em cima das configuraçþes que lhe foram disponibilizadas.

Solicite que os mesmos verifiquem tais configuraçþes, o erro se mostra no DNS.

Atenciosamente,

Rodnei Pinheiro

Translating:

Dear Client,

We're sorry but your host gave to you wrong informations.

The registered DNS's haves serial errors. We tested the dns and this returned a lot of errors.

Is necessary that your host verifies seriousness the configurations given for you.

Ask them to verify those configurations, the error is on DNS.

Yours Truly,

Rodnei Pinheiro

please.. someone tell me something.. i dont know what to do more... i dont have any notice about the case since Aug 24...can somebody give me answers about the problem? whats happen? how is the fixing? some like this...please i request some notice.. please please.. i dont know what to do more.. =/

Impious,

I truly, deeply apologize for taking this long to resolve your issue. In the mean time I would like to express Xisto - Support team's gratitude for your patience.

As of this post, your domain and DNS issues are now resolved. I can see into your public folder and your DNS is resolving correctly to Xisto gamma server.

If you have any question or issue please don't hesitate to contact me.

PS, since you don't have a subdomain set correctly, the forum address would be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am really really grateful for your work Buffalo.. now I can back to work hehehhe...

thanks for this.. and i changed the forum folder.. i put this in a subdomain: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and can be looked on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ too..

cya

Yours, Impious