xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mist1405241549

Pro-life Or Pro-choice With A Twist But Wait....Theres More

Alright, so most of you guys know of the age old Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice debate. In the case of an abortion...no matter how conception occured should the "baby" live or be subject to the choice of its mother. However, recently I heard of a new debate that springs off of this one. It goes something like this.....In the case there is conception, if the father signs an agreement that states he wants an abortion, but the mother carries through with the child anyways, the father is not legally responsible to pay for child support. Now before you start flaming and call me an insensitive **** I haven't stated my opinion and I won't. However think about one thing before you reply. First of all, usually a man in a situation in which he doesn't want the child can say all he wants but in the end he is completely subject to the woman's choice. Is that gender equality? This proposed law seems to ease this inequality formed in situations like these. So....what do you think?