xisto Community
acdragon

How To Get Whiter Teeth Before School Easiest

How to Get Whiter Teeth Before School

1. first mouth wash before u brush

2. brush ur teeth for about 3 minutes then rinse with salt water

3. mouth wash again

4. do this 3 times a day and u will start 2 see results the closer u get 2 school

start about 2 weeks b 4 school

salt water :blink: ... iew , can't be healty if you ask me :D . Isn't the salt bad for your teeth ? Btw. brushing your teeth everyday keeps them white too :o

Actually, if you do not like the salt, you could rinse your mouth with 3% or 4% H2O2, it tastes rather weird, but it does bleach the teeth (in fact most whitening gels contain peroxide). Also, toothpaste is only there for flavoring, you can easily brush your teeth without it, or with salt (but believe me, you'll puke :blink:)

why don't you just go to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned and whitened?? it's better that way. and not only that but you have to brush your teeth 3 times a day anyways. so if you do that and your teeth still look yuckie then it's a time to go to the dentist anyways. agree.I think I made my dentist apointment for the 29th of this month so I can get a cleaning and whitening. I get that done every 6 months. it sucks but my parents make me pay for the whitening. which is a little over $300. I wonder why it cost so much. even with my parents insurence it's still that high.

Truthfully, having yellowish teeth doesn't mean that your teeth is dirty or not well kept. Our enamel (what is inside the teeth) is naturally colored yellow. Using some chemicals to turn your teeth whiter might hurt your teeth.~ Just saying ~

Indeed, getting your teeth cleaned at a dentist isn't good foor your teeth, it's better to brush them daily.

@moonwitch: isn't it dangerous to brush your teeth with pure H2O2 ? This stuf reacts heavily with blood you know (H202 is very unstable, triggering it with blood or MnO2 -if I remember correctly- makes it boil instantaneously and it dissolves in H20 + 02 ). Check out the reaction :blink: :
http://www.gamefront.com/downloads

id rather just brush my teeth normally twice a day.or if i was desperate i would just go to the dentist and get them cleaned.or u can just buy whitening stuff, colgate has alot of them things.i dont wanna do experiments really in my mouth. lmao

I am also interested in this.In my early teens years I really didn't take good care of my teeth, and now the 2 front ones at the bottom have a lot of build-up on the back of them (probably from smoking) that I cannot get rid of.On top of that I have had a bad tooth for 7 years now (about to make a post on it, asking advice very soon), which was filled once but the filling ran out in a year and it's gotten to the point where it has chipped most of the tooth off and is completely hollow, and getting blackish inside (probably because I can't get anything in there to brush it, it hurts too much).For the past few years though I have brushed my teeth 3 times a day, 2 times with mouth wash (in the morning and in the night) and my teeth have gotten better in appearence and seem considerably healthier.