xisto Community
Dominus

This Is Just A Warning... Scam alert

Copy and paste this into google search and see what comes up. WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 800-7327031 CT Evidently, I made a purchase using Pay Pal from a website and these people accessed my Pay Pal debit card number.I'm assuming that it was the most recent purchase made (classmates.com) since my last purchase before that was last year.It seems that their scam involves something that's hard for alot of people to deny because there are many sites out there whereby you are automatically signed up for one service in addition to the service that you are actually purchasing.Most of the time it is a free trial of some sort. You know the type. If you don't cancle in a specified amount of time, usually 7-30 days after the first day that the trial is initiated. Well I know for a fact that the was no small print and nothing hidden.I most definately did not sign up for any free trial. So that tells me that there is something fraudulent going on here.Now I'm not blaming classmates.com since I found post after post about these guys (WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 800-7327031 CT) and it appears that they are everywhere. They're huge. I have no doubt that some of you have been taken by these scamsters. Well there is some course of action you can take...As I said, just copy and paste this into google search and see what comes up. WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 800-7327031 CT Go get 'emDominus

I think that this reservation rewards thing is when you make a purchase and sign up with reservation rewards in order to be entered into a sweepstake to win alot of money, that they charge the $10 to your account. I was furious when I made an ebay purchase and I ended up completing a customer satisfaction survey to win some money, and signing up for reservation rewards by mistake. I believe that they do offer genuine discounts, but the $10 cost is not worth the money. You can find great discounts and deals from websites such as slickdeals.com or dealcatcher.com or fatwallet and other websites such as those. But I un-enrolled after they billed my credit card, and they refunded me my $10 no questions asked. I'm not sure how much of a scam it actually is, but it's definitely not worth the money. HOpe that helps- trinifawk

Wow, These Guys Should Be Shut Down! You Should Find Out Under Whois the owner of the site, or the company who hosted it! Then Call The Company Who Hosted It And Tell Them About The Scam. You Could Probaly Bring This Information To Court! Anyway Thanks For Sharing This With Us! :blink:

Edited by Steven9088 (see edit history)

These kinds of companies are popping up all the time. Usually after you purchase something at a store. I remember seeing them after I purchased some tickets at LiveNation which works with TicketMaster.com. The original thing was to get $10 off. And that's exactly what happened. I got $10 off the price. And then a month later, they charged me $10. For what exactly? I'm not sure. Stupid service. Definitely have to be aware of these kinds of offers which really aren't offers at all.