xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

I Found A Picture Of The Ps3

That looks rubbish. :)B):)

It looks more like a camera than a PS3. I was expecting a design similar to the PS2 but with different curves or something. That just looks really poor in my opinion, I hope that isn't the final design.

That looks rubbish. :)B):)

It looks more like a camera than a PS3. I was expecting a design similar to the PS2 but with different curves or something. That just looks really poor in my opinion, I hope that isn't the final design.

65578[/snapback]

I'm with you there that is a really bad design, especially when compared to the design brilliance that is the PS2, that looks worse than the gamecube and that was pink (ok maybe thats a bit to far but you get my point)

I actually like that layout. It would be very functional with my apartment set up. I don't mind the new look.At least it isn't going to be a huge X.

That thing is huge!!! If that is the real PS3 it is really big, but so is XBOX. I?m not so impressed with design but I guess it all right. If the games are going to have cool graphics then nobody cares about the design.

Yeah, It looks alright in my opinion, but I think you guys are a lil too picky about the look, I care more about it doing it's job. Also, I move around alot, and take my PS2 with me, but if the new Playstation is as heavy as the X-Box, that will completely run me out. Along with the alleged $500 price tag. I suppose that'd turn alot of people away, I don't make enough money to pay for that thing without financing it... lol, mabye that's a bit of an exaggeration, but that's alot of money to pay for a gaming system, I could buy a very decent desktop computer, or a lame <-> cheap laptop.Panda

Hmmm....hahahah.....it does look like a projector, and a camera more than a playstation. I really hope that even if they are taking that into consideration they forget it, Sales would go Down!PS. were did you get the pic at?

I saw those screenshots @ Gamespot.

There is actually something wrong with that concept drawing of the PS3 for many reasons:

1. Not enough ports for four controllers.

2. Not enough ports for four memory cards.

3. Apparently, the UMD size on the PS3 Model is not the right size of the UMD Disc.

4. Where the PS3 HDD will go, beats me...

Well.... alot of people have been complaining that they do not like the concept design of the PS3 as it is now, but I think it is alright :)