xisto Community
iGuest

Lightspeed Free Paypal Money

LightSpeed  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im sure everyone's seen those survey sites around, "Do a survey and go into the draw to win an iPod!", and it turns out about 10 million other people are in the draw, and the surveys you do ask for your email address, and you end up getting truckloads of spam from them.
Well, lightspeed is a site where you fill out surveys, but instead of just getting a chance to win a prize, you get rewards! Once you have enough lightspeed points, from filling out surveys, you can redeem them for PayPal money. 1 lightspeed point = 1 cent, most surveys earn from 100 to 250 points, and take between 10-30 minutes to complete.
You can redeem 500 points for $5 PayPal money, or 100 points for $10. If you'd prefer not to spend your points on PayPal, you can also use them to make donations to various organisations!
Whenever a new survey is out, LightSpeed will send you an email inviting you to take part in this survey. Whenever you complete a survey, you will also be entered in a draw to win $1500.
To check out lightspeed, go to http://www.mysurvey.eu/
Please vote in the polll and tell me what you think!

Edited by Habble (see edit history)

I believe that the website address for lightspeed is http://www.mysurvey.eu/ Does anyone know if this site is legit? Anything offering free money kind of sends a signal that it might not be safe to try. Hopefully some people in here have done this lightspeed thing before. I'll pass on it for now until I hear more. Pyramid schemes are not fun.

Edited by trinifawk (see edit history)

Sounds good, well u told me about it anyway so yeah, if i bother, ill probably use it to buy a radio for my site, or runescape membership, i just hope it works.

LightSpeed Consumer Panel is definitely not some scam site. I have been a member there for years already now. The problem I have with this survey site is that they don't give out enough points for the time you spend on their surveys. Worse yet, you don't get a guarantee on the points earned unless you qualify for the surveys. So if you enter a survey and fill out the demographics about yourself, that will decide if you qualify or not. Sometimes they are somewhat sly about this, and ask you a bit more...wasting more of your time and getting no points in return. They do enter you in the $5,000 sweepstakes though...haven't won yet :P

Almost reached enough points to cash out again though...

Not sure I understand correctly. You seem to say that 1 point is worth 1 cent.one survey gives you 100 to 250 points, and needs 10 to 30 minutes.This means that you do one to three surveys in one hour, so this gives you one to three dollars in one hour. This seems rather a lot of time for rather few money, maybe if you wash cars or sell sandwiches you will earn more money faster.However, you also say that you have one PayPal dollar for 10 points, which is ten times more.At least, you should review your own post to clarify this : cents to points to paypal dollars to dollars. I prefer stick to the simple rule : one dollar is worth 100 cents.

Ahhh yeah, I have signed up to this one and a few others before in the past.It looks legit enough to me, but I never really got into them much, they barely sent anything out at first and when I lost interest is when they all started spamming me, more or less lol.So yeah, use a spare email if you have one for that kind of thing, I usually have a spare account I use for signing up to things that look rather questionable.

Sounds okay, I might try it out. I'm a member on another survey panel, they email me every month or so about a survey that I already qualified for, because I post my profile on their site (it's private) and I already made $53 on just two surveys, it's really great because I'm on the computer anyways, might as well turn it into cash :P And they don't spam your inbox too, which is a bonus.

Whoops, wrong address. It is lightspeedpanel.com.Yeah, I made a mistake with the 1 point = 1 cent thing, I think it's just a bit less than that. 575 points = 500 cents, if anyone wants to do the conversion!My only one problem with it is there aren't enough surveys. they should have more, more often.

I believe that the website address for lightspeed is http://www.mysurvey.eu/

Does anyone know if this site is legit? Anything offering free money kind of sends a signal that it might not be safe to try. Hopefully some people in here have done this lightspeed thing before. I'll pass on it for now until I hear more.

Pyramid schemes are not fun.

Totally legal, and I've received money from them just as other survey sites do similar schemes. They're one of the few ones I've found that actually pay by PayPal, though.

LightSpeed Consumer Panel is definitely not some scam site. I have been a member there for years already now. The problem I have with this survey site is that they don't give out enough points for the time you spend on their surveys. Worse yet, you don't get a guarantee on the points earned unless you qualify for the surveys. So if you enter a survey and fill out the demographics about yourself, that will decide if you qualify or not. Sometimes they are somewhat sly about this, and ask you a bit more...wasting more of your time and getting no points in return. They do enter you in the $5,000 sweepstakes though...haven't won yet :blink:

Almost reached enough points to cash out again though...

I completely agree with that. They just don't send anywhere near enough surveys to make it worth your while. Sure, once a week you'll find one that you qualify for after you've taken the screening questions for a load of other surveys, but there's so many other ways of making money online that I'm amazed people still bother with this sort of thing.

I've recently got in to writing articles for people, and in terms of the amount you earn per hour (assuming you get reasonable rates) it's far more worthwhile. Admiteddly, you need to seek out the work, but I found it worth it. Almost everyone who looks for writers pays via PayPal as well, and there's no hassle about minimum payouts. :D

I Don't Like These Kind Of Sites. There Usually Scam Sites. They Always Promise that they will deliver money to your P account in 7 days or something like that mean while during those days they just suspend your account for violating the terms of service, mean while you didn't. Then When You Try To Contact Them They Never Reply To Your Email. But Still Thanks For Sharing This With Us! :blink:

Edited by Steven9088 (see edit history)

My only one problem with it is there aren't enough surveys. they should have more, more often.

Yeah. Currently in another survey panel and these sites really pick their customers. And even if you update your profile regularly, on average, they only gives you 1 survey every 1 - 2 weeks. And if you are talking about 1 survey for 150cents, then 1 month you will be earning 300 - 400 cents. :D

If anyone interested in another panel, https://www.globaltestmarket.com/ I'm a member in it for a year plus and only got 1 payment. But at least the payment is in hundred. :blink:

Looks legit from the site. Might try it. Cheers

I decided to try out the lightspeed, and I completed about 4 surveys to see what would happen. Each time I tried it, right after I finished the survey, I got some kind of technical error, and I wasn't given credit for taking the surveys. They still email me now about surveys, but I'm just going to mark them as spam because of my experience with other surveys. Sometimes it would take as much as 10-15 minutes doing a survey and you won't get credit for it. Good luck to those who have had pleasant experiences with lightspeed. I'm not going to waste my time with them any more. - Trinifawk

can anyone or lots of people post like some non scam sites where you get paypal money? like ones like light speed. i need lots of paypal money and quick, lol.

Lightspeed

Lightspeed

Replying to Habble

This MIGHT be legitimate; however as far as I can see what they really want is the ton of info you provide in the "screening" (no points) surveys. I spent a total of an hour on them and they give no points. I wonder how long it will be before I am "qualified" for a points survey. I don't see why they can't even give 1 point for the questionnaires, just to make you feel like you are getting something.

-reply by Susan

Its no scam ive already made $500.00 for my paypal

Lightspeed

I have a better way to make money for paypal! First go to http://www.awsurveys.com/ Then go to create free account. The info dosent have to be real! After you have created an acount scroll down to were it says the following surveys are available. Click on any survey and put anything in both of the white boxes. Then sroll down and click submit both reviews! Then you get paid! Take all the surveys and do the same. To see how much money you have earned click on Home then sroll down! Once you get $75.00 you can redeem your money! Once you do that send it to your REAL paypal account! Hope you enjoy! Aso can be used to buy memberships on any site that lets you use paypal! :) It is legit!

-reply by dwk937