xisto Community
PhilosophiX

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone,I'm a writer/author, and I was hosting my web site somewhere else, that is currently down and when searching to find out why it's down I stumbled across this website. I can see how the system works and I have to say it's a fantastically brilliant idea! I hope to contribute a fair few interesting topics to barter my hosting.I'm originally from Scotland but I'm now living in Malaysia with my lovely Malaysian wife. I studied computing and psychology originally with thoughts of going into A.I. research, but I changed my mind. Fortunately as a writer I can use everything I learned anyway, computing comes in handy - I never loose my work - and psychology comes in handy for character building.Will look forward to hearing from everyone, Thanks for reading my postBest Regards to all