xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ozy1405241548

Free Logo Design Program? Freeeee????

Hey does any one know of a program that can create (or help you create) A logo? i really need to design a logo for my site. It has to be free and if you can please give me a tutorial on how to use the program----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cheers :P Ozy

hi

what type of logo were you looking for?

here is a few types

Iconic/Symbolic - Icons and symbols are compelling yet uncomplicated images that are emblematic of a particular company or product. They use imagery that conveys a literal or abstract representation of your organization. Symbols are less direct than straight text, leaving room for broader interpretation of what the organization represents. example of this logo is the nike swoosh.
Logotype/Wordmark - A logotype, commonly known in the design industry as a "word mark", incorporates your company or brand name into a uniquely styled type font treatment. Type fonts come in thousands of possible variations, shapes, sizes, and styles, each conveying a slightly different impression upon your intended audience. Script fonts imply a sense of formality and refinement. Thick fonts proclaim strength and power, whereas slanted type fonts impart a sense of motion or movement. Type font treatments can also include hand-drawn letters, characters or symbols that have been rendered in such a way as to intrigue the eye and capture the interest. Images can also be integrated into a logotype, often to great visual effect. Of prime consideration when selecting a logotype or wordmark is legibility and ease of recognition, even when reduced to the size required for printing your business cards. examples of this is the fed ex logo.

Combination Marks - Combination Marks are graphics with both text and a symbol/icon that signifies the brand image that you wish to project for your company or organization. Concise text can complement an icon or symbol, providing supplemental clarity as to what your enterprise is all about.

Notice from jeigh:

There are integrated and stand alone combination marks. For instance, Starbucks logo has the text with the graphic integrated, whereas the AT&T logo has the icon separate from the text.

examples of these are macdonalds, starbuks and pringles?

Does this help?

if u reply with the type i could help