xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
acdragon

The Best Free File Hosting Site ! Check This Out

Hi,

I found i nice site I really use this because it acts like a usb flash drive because your the only one who can access it unlike rapidshare and megaupload I know your aksing for it and here it is

/legacy

It is the most simplest of all file hosting sites you can upload up to 50MB and 1GB storage a month and unlimited bandwidth
so you can get most of it check it out !!!

Looks like a pretty good site! It runs fast and the upload/download speed that I got was fast enough for my liking! 1GB storage and 50MB file size is a reasonable amount for quick transfers from computer to computer.It will be good when you can transfer from your computer to a friend via this service!

not bad, but I still prefer filefront.com . Unlimited photoalbum, hosts your videos as flash video (like youtube), photoalbum, blog, ... everything you need :P

I just tried this site out and its a pretty good site to use when I'm trying to get things over from computer to computer. I had a lot of things on my brothers computer such as HTML documents and I got them over on there quick and easy. :P Also this is a pretty good site for throwing some music onto it for my friends to get, without me sending it over on AIM. :P Thanks.Filefront is one of my favorite places to upload bigger files though and download them later, when I was sending over some of my movies I used File Front. :P Ive been using Photoalbum and Photobucket for quite some time now, those are very good image uploading systems to use, I use Photobucket a lot when my direct send does not work on AIM.I really love Youtube, and its wonderful for uploading movies and such onto, however a lot of the times it ruins the picture of the movie, so I have to compress it down usually before I put it on Youtube. :P All in all thanks for this link, I use it a lot now. :P

:blink: Really nice site hope it gives more space but 1GB is sure big enough and blazzing fast download.I really hate sites like megaupload and rapidshare not that they have limits but the piracy that they have because of that pirated files that stored within and pirated users who download it it sucks up the bandwidth use by honest users :D:o

what is the bandwidth and space like at filefront? It sounds really good! :o

Space is unlimited, file size is limited to 1Gb (and upload time is limited to 10 hours). Bandwith is good, unlimited (meaning, there's no real number, but when it gets too high they'll probably delete it :blink: ).
A downside is (and I've only discovered this recently) that FF regularily queus files for deletion. I don't know why (large files not being used for a while, or maybe files that use too much bandwith, or ...), but it's fairly easy to get them of the deletion queu :D .