xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HiyuKantaro

Pokemon Pearl & Diamond the only thing that seems different is the name

Hi all,i looked at those 2 games and compared them. here's a little list of things i saw.The reason why the games are different is becuase there like 12 pokemons in pearl that arent in Diamond. and the other way around its exectly the same. The gameplay is exectly the same. you say i choose you to choose your pokemon (as always). And you have a pokedex, how surprising! The gameplay is the same as in al the other old pokemon games, but that's exectly what the player wants.One new feature is the Wi-Fi connection with other players. so now your (stupid) pickachu could battle the 5 years old boy from your street's ratata.(how original names by the way. And those pokemons can say sooo many words, only their own name:s)Althought this version is pretty cool, becuase:1. Its new!2. Wi-Fi connection3. New pokemons4. DS controlsThis was my short talk about the game.Ciao,Hiyukantaro

I never understood pokemon. "Gotta Catch em All!" they say.... Well, then what? haha. At least if you found all the treasures in Super Mario Land 3 (Wario's World) it would help you earn money towards buying the Moon (with Wario's face engraved).What do you get from catching those 12000000 pokemon other than hours that you could have spent learning the piano or running around outside, or dating someone :P