xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
king898

Mmorpg I need a good and free MMORPG to play

Hello,Well I've played CO(conquer online) for a while and I'm realy sick of it!! so what I wanted to know is if anyone can give me a recomendion on some good and free MMORPG (and not **** like gindis,DT etc)thx :P

Hello,Well I've played CO(conquer online) for a while and I'm realy sick of it!! so what I wanted to know is if anyone can give me a recomendion on some good and free MMORPG (and not **** like gindis,DT etc)

thx :P

I've a very very good game to recommend. SILKROAD Online. Nice graphics and game play has improved quite a bit. Especially for the quest, they have really put in a lot of improvement to it. Try it. Cheers

I would like to make a recommendation of X-Kings. (I know that no referral links are allowed:()

X-Kings is a medieval based role-playing game that is turn-based, meaning that you wait every 30 minutes for a turn in order to get gold, food, units, etc. :angry:

It is easy to learn, comes with a (slightly annoying) tutorial on first sign-up that you can follow. Once you are in the game, it is very competitive and you choose to play defensive or offensive, like many other role-playing games. There are guilds, large groups of people (also known as alliances in other MMORPGs), in which will help you with the game. :angry:

The main goal is to purchase technologies and to gain military experience by killing units to gain points. Points are calculated using a math formula that involves multiplication of MXP (military experience) and technologies, along with other factors. :blink:

It is quite fun once you get into it, and it doesn't require much time to play. You need to log on daily though if you want to be quite good at it. :D

In fact, I have a website hosted here at Xisto for the purpose of my guild (alliance) in X-Kings, it is located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. You can find out more there, and consider joining! :o

Depending on what type of MMORPG you like, there are tons of them to chose from. Here is a list of MMORPGs that I know for a fact you can play without paying. These games do not require any payment unless you want special items and they are 3D.1. Silkroad2. Knights Online3. Last Chaos4. Twelve Skies5. Two Moons6. Nine Dragons7. Rappelz You know this Big Boi P-T looking out for people across the web.-Big Boi P-T

Ragnarok Online

Mmorpg

Even though they have created a 2nd 3-D version of it, Ragnarok Online is the best MMORPG I've ever played. I love the graphics and the leveling system. Even though I've taken a hiatus from it, I still can't wait to go back XD It's a really great game. I have made several friends and had lots of fun playing RO. It gives you a pretty long free-trial and paying isn't that hard/painful. It also has a pretty cool storyline and interesting quests, even though gameplay is pretty much freewill. In my opinion, Ragnarok Online is probably a great choice for anyone to pick. ^^