xisto Community
hardc0d3r

Hello Everyone!

hi! it's pretty obvious that i am new.. :P i'm glad that there's a site like Xisto! anyways, i am a computer science student (not a good student though :P .. but i am trying to be decent!!)... i like anime/manga (slam dunk, gantz, samurai champloo, naruto, bleach.. to name a few), i love playing basketball and i am not much of a gamer. the only games i play are nba live, nba 2k7, fight night 3, sims 2, and other simulation games.. i am not good with shooting games like quake or gears of war and strategy games like warcraft.. i love watching movies!!!i hope i can contribute, learn in this forum.. and i also hope that i can get my website hosted.. :P

Welcome aboard, hardc0d3r. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.You will see that, as a computer student, is really interesting to be hosted at Xisto.You will be able, after having tested your webpages on your local computer, to upload them on a public computer and see how it behaves from a public site and how your friends feel it. This will be the first step to a very important behaviour while learning computer science : portability. You write something on a given hardware, with a given operating system. And it has to work the same way on another hardware, with another operating system, served by another webserver.Hope that you will soon be hosted and walk a long way with us.RegardsYordan