xisto Community

cPanel Theme  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, well I really don't like the rv series theme that Xisto has, and I know I have seen a couple of others here that feel the same, so I thought I would create this poll about it, you never know maybe we'll find something out from this.I just find the standard cpanel theme so professional and easy to use, and the rv one, just doesn't have that look and feel to it, at least to me.So what does everybody else feel about the different cpanel themes?

the only CPanels I have ever used have had rvblue as the theme, so I am used to it now! But seeing the new CPanel 11 base theme, i would much prefer to use it then the rvblue them we have at the moment!

I personally hate the rv theme.They have cpanel 11 (aparantly) on Xisto. we deserve the new theme. lol

I think it would be good if we could have the choice, and could choose the theme we wanted inside of CPanel. I'm not sure though, if it is possible to have multiple themes installed.

I am thinking it might not be possible to have multiple themes installed, otherwise I am guessing it would be a choice?But seeing how this is going so far, if it keeps up, maybe the theme will be changed back to the regular one!

I like the new Cpanel 11 theme, but I honestly don't care how Cpanel looks, as long as it still has the same things, and it works, It doesn't really matter to me.

Oh and one question, is it just me or does changing the color doesn't work? I tried changing colors to rvgreen the other day and it says

Error!! Missing WHM Remote Access Key.

Is changing the color disabled? Edited by Laurence (see edit history)

I cant change the colour of the theme either.its probably one of the many errors ive found with cpanel on Xisto.they should like take advantage that they have cpanel 11. if i had a hosting company and had cpanel 11 id like to show it. (although it costs an absolute fortune) (i also found some other control panel, forgot wot its called though but it was free :P)

I'm sure there would be a heap of backend changes that we wouldn't notice. Though, I remember reading somewhere on this board that there was a change in the file manager with CPanel 11. We haven't seen that yet!

I like both but i prefer the rv theme.An the problem to change the language or the theme of the the cpanel have some time unresolved.Best regards,

you l..l...LIKE the rv theme???ugh, if i made it id be embarassed.i think they should consider making everything fully functional though. theme changing, language changing (then again they only host english sites so yeah), fantastico and the new cpanel 11 theme.

Everyone has their own reasons, which is fair enough. rvblue is a very lightweight theme that works well, and works fast - which is ultimately what they want it to do as it saves them (them being xisto) money!Still, my vote is with the CPanel 11 Theme! It would be great to be able to use it!Interestingly, I have noticed that the CPanel that they are using on the main Xisto and Trap websites is CPanel X or CPanel 10. They mustn't have upgraded the forum servers yet, that's if they are planning to!