xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

[php] Timesheet Help Please

Hello Folks,

I have this timesheet management open source php website. I am trying to customize it to my needs. I cant tend to understand what he's done so i cant really begin or edit extreme changes. I am attaching the file, please have a look at it.

After login, as an admin, i am trying to add a link to the following menu:

Time Periods Time Types Export by Period Export by User Users / Employees LogoutThis is how i want to modify the menu:

Time Periods

Add New Time Period

Time Types Export by Period Export by User Users / Employees

Add New User / Employee

Logout

These new links should work the same way they work under Time Periods > Add New & User / Employee > Add New

Similarly, when a user logs in this is the menu:

Time Periods Account Info Logout

I want to modify it like this:

Time Periods Add Time Sheet

Account Info Logout

These new links should work the same way they work under Time Periods > Details > Add New

Also i'd like to know if an extra table can be added. As in i needed the user to be able to add a client name in the add timesheet page. So by default this new added client field should hsow its values in the exported CVS or the timesheet viewing page like the rest of the values.

I would really appriciate all your help guys, cause this is eating me half to desperation.

Regards,

Dhanesh.

Edited by dhanesh (see edit history)